00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

pixiesweetheart7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Long balls club

214 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Long balls club 2024-03-08 07:06:43

this club is a safe space for men afflicted with elongated testicles.

Rules:

• keep discussion on topic
  • do not post photos of your balls
  • women with extended labias may join the discussion if situation is comparable

I can't use the toilet without holding my balls with one hand, otherwise they dunk on down into the water.

I'm considering rigging some sort of cradle-like ball holding apparatus to the seat, does anyone have experience with constructing such a contraption?

tries too hard to be edgy and is blocked by many because he acts rude towards others to feel better about himself.

BBS Signature

Response to Long balls club 2024-03-09 00:18:18

get a european style toilet and watch all your troubles disappear. those bowls are deep, it's not like the fucking soup bowls that are american toilets.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Long balls club 2024-03-15 16:08:17

I can't use the toilet without holding my balls with one hand, otherwise they dunk on down into the water.
I'm considering rigging some sort of cradle-like ball holding apparatus to the seat, does anyone have experience with constructing such a contraption?

iu_1175624_18759072.png

AY AY WHUT?????

I'm the best for a reason.

BBS Signature

Response to Long balls club 2024-04-10 20:45:07

At 3/8/24 07:06 AM, MetalSlayer69 wrote: this club is a safe space for men afflicted with elongated testicles.
Rules:

Wait… this club actually exists!? I’m actually dead (not exactly joining, but this is hilarious)

Do you like ghosts? Then Join Me!

BBS Signature