00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GingaSnappd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actressess Wanted (paid up to $500)

1,577 Views | 21 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello everyone! I am looking for Voice actresses for my upcoming web series 'Fanny and the Pack' which is a show about a Fennec named Fanny and her gang of outlaw bandits during the end of the old west and the beginning of the public enemy era. Stylistically it has been made to replicate late 50s Hanna-Barbera cartoons and has the writing style of Rocky and Bullwinkle (complete with narrator). Season 1 consists of six 5-7 minute cartoons and that is what we are hiring for. Much like those early cartoons we're hoping to have the entire cast spread out between just a few actors. The amazing @VoicesbyCorey has taken on the mantle of narrator and most other male rolls, and we now need 1 or 2 females to voice the main cast. The rolls are as followed:

Fanny Fennec: A gruff, rough and tumble chain-smoking outlaw.

Fawn Fennec: The femme-fatal, with a deep smooth voice.

Ferris Fennec: A very quiet, reserved, mousy girl.

Faith Fennec: Tall, butch, and built like a brick house.

Fran Fennec: The young ditzy gunwoman.

There are also a few minor characters you would need to voice that only have one or two lines through the whole season. If you can voice every character it's worth $500, less so if you voice fewer characters. There might be additional animations i do as well which would be extra pay. Pleas link me a demo reel or even better do an audition for what you think the girls sound like. (note that just because it's a western doesn't mean they all need cowboy accents. I feel the accent might work well for Faith and Fran, but not for Fawn and Ferris. I'm undecided on Fanny though.) I am just finishing up the animation on the 5th of 6 episodes, so it's already in the late stages of production (I even am licensing the Hanna Barbera SFX library for that extra professional sheen).

You can watch the pilot here, but keep in mind the animation for the series is vastly improved from the pilot, and the writing is much tighter as well: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/888551

Here's some images of the characters. I look forward to hearing your tapes!

-Montana 'Ookamithewolf1' Yergeau

iu_1165303_4010361.webpiu_1165304_4010361.webp

Response to Voice Actressess Wanted (paid up to $500) 2024-02-21 17:53:57

At 2/21/24 12:10 PM, OokamiTheWolf wrote: Hello everyone! I am looking for Voice actresses for my upcoming web series 'Fanny and the Pack' which is a show about a Fennec named Fanny and her gang of outlaw bandits during the end of the old west and the beginning of the public enemy era. Stylistically it has been made to replicate late 50s Hanna-Barbera cartoons and has the writing style of Rocky and Bullwinkle (complete with narrator). Season 1 consists of six 5-7 minute cartoons and that is what we are hiring for. Much like those early cartoons we're hoping to have the entire cast spread out between just a few actors. The amazing @VoicesbyCorey has taken on the mantle of narrator and most other male rolls, and we now need 1 or 2 females to voice the main cast. The rolls are as followed:

There are also a few minor characters you would need to voice that only have one or two lines through the whole season. If you can voice every character it's worth $500, less so if you voice fewer characters. There might be additional animations i do as well which would be extra pay. Pleas link me a demo reel or even better do an audition for what you think the girls sound like. (note that just because it's a western doesn't mean they all need cowboy accents. I feel the accent might work well for Faith and Fran, but not for Fawn and Ferris. I'm undecided on Fanny though.) I am just finishing up the animation on the 5th of 6 episodes, so it's already in the late stages of production (I even am licensing the Hanna Barbera SFX library for that extra professional sheen).

You can watch the pilot here, but keep in mind the animation for the series is vastly improved from the pilot, and the writing is much tighter as well: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/888551

Hi Montana! I'm a female voice actor and can do different voices and accents. Have a listen to my demo here: https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1284485 and feel free to reach out here or on Discord: JasminB#1385 if you want to work together :) Thanks! Jasmin

Response to Voice Actressess Wanted (paid up to $500) 2024-02-21 20:52:51

thanks, i'll check it out.

Response to Voice Actressess Wanted (paid up to $500) 2024-02-22 17:34:17

At 2/21/24 12:10 PM, OokamiTheWolf wrote: Hello everyone! I am looking for Voice actresses for my upcoming web series 'Fanny and the Pack' which is a show about a Fennec named Fanny and her gang of outlaw bandits during the end of the old west and the beginning of the public enemy era. Stylistically it has been made to replicate late 50s Hanna-Barbera cartoons and has the writing style of Rocky and Bullwinkle (complete with narrator). Season 1 consists of six 5-7 minute cartoons and that is what we are hiring for. Much like those early cartoons we're hoping to have the entire cast spread out between just a few actors. The amazing @VoicesbyCorey has taken on the mantle of narrator and most other male rolls, and we now need 1 or 2 females to voice the main cast. The rolls are as followed:

Hey there!

My name is Zee and I'm a non-binary femme voice actor from Northern Ireland.

I'd love to be considered for this project! My reel can be found here.

I can be contacted on Discord as .abadonna. or by email at zarasmith(at)live(dot)com

Thank you for your time and consideration, and all the best with the project/casting call!

-Zee (:

Response to Voice Actressess Wanted (paid up to $500) 2024-02-22 18:00:56

Hi there!

This looks like an awesome project! My name is Emilie Brewer and I'm a professionally trained voice actress from up in Canada. I have an extremely wide vocal range and have been trained in numerous accents. Here's a link to my website where you can listen to my demos and past work, read my resume, studio specs and about how much I love JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (emilievoiceacts.com).

Thanks so much for your time!

Response to Voice Actressess Wanted (paid up to $500) 2024-02-22 18:28:56

Hey! I'd like to link my visual demo as well as voices for the characters for the roles of Fawn, Ferris, Faith and Fran. I record in a padded home studio on my CAD E100Sx mic and Steinberg UR12 audio Interface. Thanks for taking the time to listen! Demo Reel Fanny and the Pack voices

Response to Voice Actressess Wanted (paid up to $500) 2024-02-22 18:39:20

Hello! Saw this cross posted on twitter. Would love to throw my hat in the ring and audition!

Demo Reel: https://youtu.be/EV8Em_m0AJg

email: crystal@crystalsimagination.com

website: https://crystalsimagination.com/voice-acting-voice-directing/

Looks like a fun project! Good luck with casting!

Hi Montana! I'd love to shoot my shot for some of the females, or all of them if you think I'm fitting!

Here's a link to my website that includes my demo reel, resume, and other fun things about me: https://phebevoices.com/

Have a great start to your weekend!

Response to Voice Actressess Wanted (paid up to $500) 2024-02-22 21:04:43

Hey there! I know you're hiring mostly women, but I still like to try out for any male roles in the future, since I love this concept! Here's my Twitter where you can take a look at my demo. Check it!

https://www.twitter.com/AnthonyLoGatto

Response to Voice Actressess Wanted (paid up to $500) 2024-02-22 21:52:28

At 2/22/24 06:28 PM, TheOppaiPrincess wrote:

Hey! I'd like to link my visual demo as well as voices for the characters for the roles of Fawn, Ferris, Faith and Fran. I record in a padded home studio on my CAD E100Sx mic and Steinberg UR12 audio Interface. Thanks for taking the time to listen! Demo Reel Fanny and the Pack voices

I forgot to add my email and links, sorry!

Email: theoppaiprincess@gmail.com

Portfolio Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMt-j3_mnJm21iotngPtItYborjEQERHR&si=gjNuYThnSQdX56cW

Socials: https://linktr.ee/TheOppaiPrincess

Response to Voice Actressess Wanted (paid up to $500) 2024-02-22 22:56:25

Hi, Ookamithewolf1! Thank you so much for the opportunity! :)

My name is Meggie-Elise, and I'm a full-time, remote, non-union voice actress with 6+ years of experience, a background in choir and musical theatre, and a professional, broadcast-quality home studio located in Gilbert, AZ.

This sounds like a REALLY cool project! I would love to work with you! ❤

You can find and listen to all of my demo reels/voice samples here on my website: https://meggieeliseva.com

Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Meggie-Elise

Response to Voice Actressess Wanted (paid up to $500) 2024-02-23 01:46:44

I am 100% interested in this!

are you ok with trans VA's? its totally ok if not, I was just curious

Response to Voice Actressess Wanted (paid up to $500) 2024-02-23 02:32:29

At 2/21/24 12:10 PM, OokamiTheWolf wrote: Hello everyone! I am looking for Voice actresses for my upcoming web series 'Fanny and the Pack'

Hi there! If you are still accepting submissions, I would like to throw my demos in the ring.

My demos, resume, and contact info can all be found here: https://jenniferalyx.carrd.co/

Hi! I'm a female voice actress looking for more work. I have a reel and have worked with Cory on one other project I'm Thrillho on discord right now or Jojosey. I don't have a lot of experience but I would love more with this opportunity! Please reach out anytime!

Voice reel:

https://youtu.be/ud9z5SV9Uyg?si=6lO8JEL9K95PY5w-

Response to Voice Actressess Wanted (paid up to $500) 2024-02-24 08:05:01

NB VA here with Fem vocals! I'd love to be considered If you would have me!

Feel free to reach out If you are happy with my work!

Thanks for giving us all an awesome opportunity, the project looks incredible, and have a great day!

Email - TigerSextonVA@gmail.com

Discord - TigerSextonVA

Website - https://tigersextonva.wixsite.com/tigersexton

Demo Reel - https://soundcloud.com/tigersextonva/tiger-sexton-demo-reel

Response to Voice Actressess Wanted (paid up to $500) 2024-02-24 14:36:50

At 2/23/24 01:46 AM, SapphireFrostpaw wrote:

I am 100% interested in this!
are you ok with trans VA's? its totally ok if not, I was just curious

trans is good, especially since every female character in this show is gay. Unfortunately auditions are now closed.

Response to Voice Actressess Wanted (paid up to $500) 2024-02-24 14:41:19

THANK YOU EVERYONE! Between here and twitter I got a whopping 106 VA's interested in the project! I can't reply to everyone though. I'm combing through all the voices now and have narrowed it down to about 12. If picked You'll be contacted probably within 72 hours. I'm just amazed at the response, thank you all! Needless to say, auditions are now closed.

Response to Voice Actressess Wanted (paid up to $500) 2024-02-25 18:36:11

Hello! I really enjoyed the pilot and your characters. My specialty are character voices and dialects, and would love to be considered for 'Fanny.' I've included a link to my profile and demo reels. Thank you!

https://spotleight.newgrounds.com/

Hello,

My name is Nina and I am interested in voice acting in your project.

My voice is shown in this video: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/846162

and these videos under Sweettoon1990:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF6oldZsF-jkBQlklwOoF2GT_GyFpYaze&si=TR7hpbX5ozNcKQgt

You can also contact me through Discord, Instagram, and Twitter (Sweettoon1990).

Response to Voice Actressess Wanted (paid up to $500) 2024-02-25 23:08:13

Hello! My name is Raven Viceral and I would love the opportunity to work with you! I absolute love the art style and I can do various different characters and accents. You can hear my animation demo HERE. You can also find all my demos and previous work on my website. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Response to Voice Actressess Wanted (paid up to $500) 2024-02-27 02:08:19

Hi there! I'm Sandy, I'm a professionally trained voice actress. Your project looks amazing and I'd love to throw my hat in the ring for a chance to audition for some of your characters! You can view my demo reel here and my website with my resume and previous projects here!

Thanks, have a great day!

Sandy

Hello! Are you still taking demo submissions?

If so here are mine.

Character Sample

Commercial Demo

I typically voice soft spoken characters and kids so Ferris really stood out to me. I am also interested in voicing extras/side characters as I enjoy voicing those kinds of roles. Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!