00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Demons202 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Copyright infringement for my track

112 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Decided to post a track, and now my account is on hold. Name of the track is Da Boss Battle, which is mine. Proof.

Also I tried to post an appeal, but accidentally closed it. After I found out about an audio appeal thread, I posted about my situation, and got ignored. I can say that I'm being "ignored", because It's been a few weeks since my first message here, when moderators reply to other users within a day. I don't know what to say about it.

If my English is bad, I'm sorry, because I'm not good at it.

Response to Copyright infringement for my track 2024-02-19 22:53:05

At 2/18/24 03:48 AM, Gladvaldd wrote: Decided to post a track, and now my account is on hold. Name of the track is Da Boss Battle, which is mine. Proof.
Also I tried to post an appeal, but accidentally closed it. After I found out about an audio appeal thread, I posted about my situation, and got ignored. I can say that I'm being "ignored", because It's been a few weeks since my first message here, when moderators reply to other users within a day. I don't know what to say about it.
If my English is bad, I'm sorry, because I'm not good at it.

Don't know how this slipped through the cracks. Approved.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature