00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ko8kohijokij just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for Feedback on song!

101 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for Feedback on song! 2024-02-01 20:59:16

Looking for Feedback on a song I'm currently working on. Felt that it was at a place where it may be beneficial to get some second opinions on it before going too much further. I am planning to make it longer with an extra chorus and verse just to keep in mind. Let me know what you think and I would really, REALLY appreciate some feedback no matter how harsh. Let me know what you think, cheers!

This is the link to the unlisted video with the draft -> The Song is Called "DNA (Drugs, Nicotine, and alcohol)"

Response to Looking for Feedback on song! 2024-02-06 12:30:15

At 2/1/24 08:59 PM, Nodle wrote: Looking for Feedback on a song I'm currently working on. Felt that it was at a place where it may be beneficial to get some second opinions on it before going too much further. I am planning to make it longer with an extra chorus and verse just to keep in mind. Let me know what you think and I would really, REALLY appreciate some feedback no matter how harsh. Let me know what you think, cheers!

This is the link to the unlisted video with the draft -> The Song is Called "DNA (Drugs, Nicotine, and alcohol)"

I can't watch this video

Hey! I ended up setting the video to private cause the song had changed so much since then that the feedback given wouldn't be beneficial anymore. I also can't delete the thread unfortunately which makes stuff like this kinda awkward. I could also see that people were watching it but never left any feedback I could use to improve it which really defeated the point of the thread in the first place and it gave me the impression that everyone who listened to it probably didn't like it that much... Gonna head elsewhere for feedback from now on where I have the ability to delete my threads/requests if the song changes enough and see if I can get some more timely feedback.

Apologies for wasting your time, cheers and have a good one!