00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

supahVEVO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

free voice actor!!!

692 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

free voice actor!!! 2024-01-20 16:48:53

Read the tittle retard, i need a fucking role!!! just dm me

Response to free voice actor!!! 2024-01-20 19:06:59

You… haven’t posted any voice demos? Nobody knows what you sound like.

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to free voice actor!!! 2024-01-20 19:25:54

What should I make as a demo? Im kinda new to the scene.

Response to free voice actor!!! 2024-01-21 10:53:32

At 1/20/24 07:25 PM, DaviddaDawg wrote: What should I make as a demo? Im kinda new to the scene.

Hmm. I don’t have a lot of advice, since I’m likewise pretty new, but usually @LuckyDee is there to answer questions like this, so I’ll give a ping.

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to free voice actor!!! 2024-01-23 07:29:21

At 1/20/24 07:25 PM, DaviddaDawg wrote: What should I make as a demo? Im kinda new to the scene.

How about you just make a record of exactly what you wrote as title and also of what you wrote in the post.

Do it with different pronouncements and please do it one time where you try to speak with an accent of a guy from India who makes youtube IT stuff tutorials for windows xp. Just for the lulz.

Response to free voice actor!!! 2024-01-23 13:29:24

I think a bunch of characters you like and know how to voice act will be good. Their lines don't have to be long. 2-3 phrases should be enough.

Satire

Response to free voice actor!!! 2024-01-23 14:11:37

Well, first off, ask yourself whether you need a demo at all. It's nice to have, and it'll open up some possibilities, but most roles will require you to submit an audition anyway. More importantly, if you do want to make a demo, it'll have to contain some top notch material - you don't wanna advertise yourself with mediocrity. Here's my demo reel for reference (for indicative purposes only, it's definitely not the best reel around), and otherwise you can look at the featured voice section for other people's demo reels that made it to a spot on the frontpage for inspiration. If you don't have any material yet, you're either going to have to write something really good or wait until you have some recordings under your belt, ask any writers involved for permission to use it in a demo reel (much like I did) and cobble together something memorable.

If you're totally new to this, I recommend not wasting time on a demo for now and just sink your teeth into auditions instead. It'll help you build a network as well as experience in acting, recording and producing. Once you feel you have enough material to draw from will be a great time to get that reel thing going.

Hope this helps,

D

Response to free voice actor!!! 2024-01-28 12:50:53

Just dm me if I'm needed