00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

studda614 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

ThatJhonnyGuy is gone?

628 Views | 13 Replies

ThatJhonnyGuy is gone? 2024-01-16 01:02:50

I just wanted to find the music that was in scrotum 1 but I cant find the creator on here. What happened?

Quinnfinity NG

BBS Signature

Response to ThatJhonnyGuy is gone? 2024-01-18 21:07:01

At 1/16/24 02:19 AM, krinu wrote: Yes he’s gone, and he’s not coming back, ever again.

He did some questionable things that this site doesn’t allow and he was removed. End of story.

I saw a post regarding this way back, but never got the chance to learn what he actually did. everyone was very vague about it and my curiosity is getting the best of me.

Response to ThatJhonnyGuy is gone? 2024-01-19 01:55:59

I feel like a prep from the 80s suspecting cults from dnd clubs and metal bands. Why is everyone just doing creepy shit now adays? This is insane that all the people are just buncha crooks with bad looks!

Quinnfinity NG

BBS Signature

Response to ThatJhonnyGuy is gone? 2024-01-19 02:24:54

At 1/19/24 01:55 AM, Quinnfinity3 wrote: I feel like a prep from the 80s suspecting cults from dnd clubs and metal bands. Why is everyone just doing creepy shit now adays? This is insane that all the people are just buncha crooks with bad looks!

People have always been up to no good; we just have digital records of every human interaction now, so your odds of getting away with something are a lot lower than they used to be.

Response to ThatJhonnyGuy is gone? 2024-01-19 03:08:47

At 1/19/24 02:24 AM, Skoops wrote:
At 1/19/24 01:55 AM, Quinnfinity3 wrote: I feel like a prep from the 80s suspecting cults from dnd clubs and metal bands. Why is everyone just doing creepy shit now adays? This is insane that all the people are just buncha crooks with bad looks!
People have always been up to no good; we just have digital records of every human interaction now, so your odds of getting away with something are a lot lower than they used to be.

Yeah exactly. Thats why nowadays it seems like every other day some celebrity or internet personality is caught having done some really jacked up shit. Makes you realize how fucked up most people are

I'm the best for a reason.

BBS Signature

Response to ThatJhonnyGuy is gone? 2024-01-19 03:17:22

At 1/19/24 03:08 AM, TheBestBroster wrote:
At 1/19/24 02:24 AM, Skoops wrote:
Yeah exactly. Thats why nowadays it seems like every other day some celebrity or internet personality is caught having done some really jacked up shit. Makes you realize how fucked up most people are

That said, I think it's gonna get easier for people to get away with stuff again. Give it a few years and everyone can just say "nuh uh, faked. Nope, AI. Deepfake, not me" and you won't be able to tell it apart from all the times people really do get targeted with fake scandals.

Response to ThatJhonnyGuy is gone? 2024-01-19 03:27:02

That said, I think it's gonna get easier for people to get away with stuff again. Give it a few years and everyone can just say "nuh uh, faked. Nope, AI. Deepfake, not me" and you won't be able to tell it apart from all the times people really do get targeted with fake scandals.

ohh shit yknow what, thats true..

Basically the only times people are gonna be caught is if theyre caught doing some crazy shit in public then. Jeez man this worlds a freaky place. Sucks that people always have to use technology for nefarious shit

I'm the best for a reason.

BBS Signature

Response to ThatJhonnyGuy is gone? 2024-01-19 10:48:57

Notice how some people have been canceled because of things they did lots of years ago? It's not something new, it's always been there, now it's just easier to be caught

Being 100% alive means taking a 50% of actions and having a 50% of perspective

BBS Signature

Response to ThatJhonnyGuy is gone? 2024-01-19 10:54:29 (edited 2024-01-19 10:55:06)

At 1/19/24 03:27 AM, TheBestBroster wrote:
ohh shit yknow what, thats true..

Basically the only times people are gonna be caught is if theyre caught doing some crazy shit in public then. Jeez man this worlds a freaky place. Sucks that people always have to use technology for nefarious shit

It's called duality. Things created can be used for both good or bad reasons. Let's not forget that Harold P. Brown (an Edison's coworker) invented the electric chair to discredit Tesla's AC current and give CC current of Edison a better reputation.

Being 100% alive means taking a 50% of actions and having a 50% of perspective

BBS Signature

Response to ThatJhonnyGuy is gone? 2024-01-19 13:05:56

He was a child groomer.

Best regards

BBS Signature

Response to ThatJhonnyGuy is gone? 2024-01-19 16:00:20

He's gone and shouldn't return ever again

fuck that groomer

The goofy ahh penguin, creator of Deep Sea Prisoner! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to ThatJhonnyGuy is gone? 2024-01-19 16:21:30 (edited 2024-01-19 16:36:23)

He (I'm sorry if I'm using that word wrong.) 'dated' someone half his age, he admitted it on his last newspost and a lot of users have called out on his BS, He kept changing a few newsposts because of a huge number of negative comments... A few days later, he deleted all of his social-media accounts from what I know of.

SM/AMA/FAQs (Now both are ready, well sort of) My shortcuts

BBS Signature

Response to ThatJhonnyGuy is gone? 2024-01-19 17:21:56

"The less we talk about him, the better."

Got a pm today, kinda spooky, I will do what the PM says

Question answerd, abandon forum!

Quinnfinity NG

BBS Signature

Response to ThatJhonnyGuy is gone? 2024-01-19 18:35:45

Questions answered hours ago, yet there’s still people posting responses

i guess they need to realllllly drive that point home lol

BBS Signature