00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sevnox just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab

2,689 Views | 43 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

iu_1144367_7907239.gif

[THE FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S ANIMATION COLLAB]

Welcome! This is an animation collab that revolves around anything from the FNaF Franchise!

The first FNaF game is getting it's 10th anniversary this year so it's time to celebrate that moment with a Newgrounds Animation Collab! It'll be a collection of animations that'll be presented as "tapes", whether you wanna make something serious or something silly to show love for that franchise, you're welcome to apply!

SPECIFICATIONS:

• Must be in 1920 x 1080
  • The frame rate should be at 24 fps
  • Send the file as a MP4 (if you're using Flash, you can convert it using Swivel)
  • The file should be sent via email to the address we will provide you after applying.
  • Must be around 30 seconds to 4 minutes long. (we can make exceptions if an entry is remarkably amazing)

GUIDELINES:

• Keep it related to the FNaF Franchise, it can be related to the games, the books and the movie. (No fan-games, sorry popgoes fans)
  • No nudity or sexual themes.
  • Violence and gore is allowed, but don't make too gorey.
  • No use of AI voices or AI "art"
  • No use of pre-existing skits (what we mean by that is, no reanimating a scene or using audio from an already existing video)
  • You must have a Newgrounds account.
  • Don't post your entry online until the collab is released so it isn't spoiled.
  • Be original!

APPLYING:

https://forms.gle/Zivn2G8pwScBJo4A6

DEADLINES:

July 20th

(we're aiming to release it for the 10th anniversary of the release of the first FNaF game, which is August 8)

(Thank you Lemm-on for the banner art!)

[INTERNET LURK MACHINE]

BBS Signature

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-01-10 04:05:47

At 1/10/24 03:59 AM, NevaZ0r wrote:

Welcome! This is an animation collab that revolves around anything from the FNaF Franchise!
The first FNaF game is getting it's 10th anniversary this year so it's time to celebrate that moment with a Newgrounds Animation Collab! It'll be a collection of animations that'll be presented as "tapes", whether you wanna make something serious or something silly to show love for that franchise, you're welcome to apply!

SPECIFICATIONS:

GUIDELINES:

APPLYING:

DEADLINES:
July 20th
(we're aiming to release it for the 10th anniversary of the release of the first FNaF game, which is August 8)

be there or be square, and by square we mean stuffed into the spare suit in the back

BBS Signature

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-01-10 13:09:03

If anyone needs voices, feel free to ask

BBS Signature

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-01-10 17:59:46

Looks like a cool collab!

BBS Signature

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-01-10 18:02:20

Can my submission be a meme?

BBS Signature

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-01-10 21:59:39

let me in

LET ME IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-01-11 00:39:38

At 1/10/24 06:02 PM, bisteca2007 wrote: Can my submission be a meme?

It kinda depends, if you’re using the audio from that meme probably not but if you make your own audio yeah.

it really depends of what the meme is and what you wanna do.

[INTERNET LURK MACHINE]

BBS Signature

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-01-11 01:44:10

At 1/10/24 09:59 PM, T3CN0 wrote: let me in
LET ME IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN!!!

you can apply if you wanna be in lol

[INTERNET LURK MACHINE]

BBS Signature

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-01-11 10:03:40

I understand excluding fangames but specifically calling out POPGOES is strange — that’s an officially licensed spin-off series now. Does that mean Fanverse stuff is off the table in general (FNAC, POPGOES, and TJOC)? Seems like an odd exclusion.

Howdy and hello, folks :)

BBS Signature

At 1/11/24 10:03 AM, MasterHand4444 wrote: I understand excluding fangames but specifically calling out POPGOES is strange — that’s an officially licensed spin-off series now. Does that mean Fanverse stuff is off the table in general (FNAC, POPGOES, and TJOC)? Seems like an odd exclusion.

i know the fanverse is official but i wanted the collab to focus on the FNaF Franchise itself.

So yeah, the Fanverse wouldn't really be included, you can make references to them in your animation but they shouldn't be the main focus of it.

I specifically mentioned Popgoes as an example because a friend of mine is a big fan of it, it's nothing personal against Popgoes or any fan-games.

[INTERNET LURK MACHINE]

BBS Signature

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-01-11 10:51:22

At 1/11/24 10:38 AM, NevaZ0r wrote:
At 1/11/24 10:03 AM, MasterHand4444 wrote: I understand excluding fangames but specifically calling out POPGOES is strange — that’s an officially licensed spin-off series now. Does that mean Fanverse stuff is off the table in general (FNAC, POPGOES, and TJOC)? Seems like an odd exclusion.
i know the fanverse is official but i wanted the collab to focus on the FNaF Franchise itself.
So yeah, the Fanverse wouldn't really be included, you can make references to them in your animation but they shouldn't be the main focus of it.
I specifically mentioned Popgoes as an example because a friend of mine is a big fan of it, it's nothing personal against Popgoes or any fan-games.

Gotcha; thanks for clarifying! That stinks but I understand — I think it’s a bit silly to exclude the Fanverse but it’s not my collab lol, so whatever. Best of luck with the collab!

Anyways, if anyone needs music for their animation hit me up! I’m a huge FNAF fan and would love to help.

Howdy and hello, folks :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-01-11 20:49:10

Can I plz animate Toy Chica pole dancing? She won’t strip, just take off her beak and eyes, which makes her hotter and the audience make it rain more. It will be animated in Flash, BTW.

I like Pizza!

BBS Signature

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-01-12 03:36:03

Oh my lord, i'm so tempted, but I'd feel like such a fake if I joined because I haven't been into the game series since FNAF 4 LOL

[I did at least watch the movie though lel]

Ms. busy bee!! <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-01-12 06:16:41

At 1/12/24 03:36 AM, QueenBoo wrote: Oh my lord, i'm so tempted, but I'd feel like such a fake if I joined because I haven't been into the game series since FNAF 4 LOL

[I did at least watch the movie though lel]

Feel free to join in! It’s a celebration of the franchise so if u feel like celebrating it’s 10 year anniversary u can join in ^^

[INTERNET LURK MACHINE]

BBS Signature

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-01-16 11:41:15

SPECIFICATIONS:

GUIDELINES:

APPLYING:

DEADLINES:
July 20th

how do i join the discord

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-01-16 20:24:22

Har har har har har

GRR <-- that's my signature

Pretty ironic how I draw cowboys even though I'm First nations ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-01-19 17:18:11

SPECIFICATIONS:

GUIDELINES:

APPLYING:

DEADLINES:
July 20th

Ooooh sounds interesting :O

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-01-23 02:56:39

Something something freddyfazbear joke!

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-01-30 17:13:52

im not an animator but id love to contribute art in some way if thats something needed!

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-01-31 16:39:58

SPECIFICATIONS:

GUIDELINES:

APPLYING:

DEADLINES:
July 20th

is it ok if i dm it to u?

the living tombstone is epic. change my mind

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-01-31 16:42:24

SPECIFICATIONS:

GUIDELINES:

APPLYING:

DEADLINES:
July 20th

nvm

the living tombstone is epic. change my mind

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-02-25 15:29:52

LET ME INNNNNNN

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-02-27 09:52:28

At 2/25/24 03:29 PM, AnassAnimationPro wrote: LET ME INNNNNNN

HEY HEY! I GO WITH YOU >D<!

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-02-27 17:20:38

Honey I have to learn how to animate by July

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-02-27 17:23:17

At 2/27/24 05:20 PM, SullyGuille wrote: Honey I have to learn how to animate by July

You never animate something on your life? :/

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-02-27 19:01:52

SPECIFICATIONS:

GUIDELINES:

APPLYING:

DEADLINES:
July 20th

Nice Collab, this looks awesome!! I just have a question: to participate, does I need to apply now or just when the animation is fully ready?

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-02-28 03:58:27

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-02-28 07:27:51

At 2/27/24 05:23 PM, AnassAnimationPro wrote:
At 2/27/24 05:20 PM, SullyGuille wrote: Honey I have to learn how to animate by July
You never animate something on your life? :/

Meeeeeeh a couple things, but I really gotta get going

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-02-28 13:46:00

:0

iu_1168503_8299801.png

Response to The Five Nights at Freddy's Animation Collab 2024-02-28 13:50:20

At 2/28/24 01:46 PM, starfoxy334 wrote:

iu_1168506_8406660.webp