00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zfey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab!

7,683 Views | 182 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2024-04-07 13:13:42

At 4/7/24 01:12 PM, SullyGuille wrote: Well boys, we did it, we're the sixth best game released on march!!!! Pat on the back for all of us honestly good job yall, I hope we participate in some other collabs together.
Have a good one :)

6th best! No wayyyyy!!!!!!

Do you like ghosts? Then Join Me!

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2024-04-07 13:19:27

At 4/7/24 01:12 PM, SullyGuille wrote: Well boys, we did it, we're the sixth best game released on march!!!! Pat on the back for all of us honestly good job yall, I hope we participate in some other collabs together.

This is awesome!

And yes, my fount of collab ideas never stops flowing! I might actually post some kind of poll soon asking what kind of collab y’all would like to see next! (More Pokémon, more horror based on childhood media in general, another art collab that becomes a game in general, etc.)

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to [Gore Warning] The Pokémon Mystery Meat Collab! 2024-04-07 13:20:48

At 4/7/24 01:19 PM, Thetageist wrote:
This is awesome!

And yes, my fount of collab ideas never stops flowing! I might actually post some kind of poll soon asking what kind of collab y’all would like to see next! (More Pokémon, more horror based on childhood media in general, another art collab that becomes a game in general, etc.)

What ever it is, let me know so I can join (or make some of the music!)

Do you like ghosts? Then Join Me!

BBS Signature