00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

frankoftheweek just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help me choose which outfit that suit for my oc

180 Views | 14 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Can you help me choose which outfit that suit for my future oc?

I haven't create full description nor create world building yet.. but I'm pretty sure she will have tsundere type personality.

iu_1127802_13249533.webp

Do you prefer her with pink coat or white coat? Or none are match and I should change the color?

Response to Help me choose which outfit that suit for my oc 2023-12-10 08:11:27

At 12/10/23 07:24 AM, Cyborgnekosica wrote: Can you help me choose which outfit that suit for my future oc?
I haven't create full description nor create world building yet.. but I'm pretty sure she will have tsundere type personality.

Do you prefer her with pink coat or white coat? Or none are match and I should change the color?

suggestion:

iu_1127810_18419080.jpg

Response to Help me choose which outfit that suit for my oc 2023-12-10 08:22:45

I actually like the white coat better, it coordinates with her hat.

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to Help me choose which outfit that suit for my oc 2023-12-10 09:20:53

At 12/10/23 08:22 AM, Thetageist wrote: I actually like the white coat better, it coordinates with her hat.

You're right. I think white is probably just the better pick overall.

Pink highlights on the white also stand out much more than white highlights on pink, so going with the white dress makes the rest of the pink on the design pop out more.

Response to Help me choose which outfit that suit for my oc 2023-12-10 10:14:34

I think the pink one is too overwhelmingly pink and doesn't contrast very well, so the details get a little lost. I'm gonna put my vote in for the white one, but honestly, I think it would be nice to add in some accents that aren't pink OR white. Maybe something that's saturated but still warm to reflect her personality? It would make it more clear what kind of person she is visually and make her design pop more

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

i personally liked the pink one better, but i think you should pick the white because, on top of the reasons mentioned above: medical theme = white coat. and it has a better color balance.

I also advise you to recolor the cross on her hat for reasons debated in this post on why the cross' color is an issue in order to avoid the need to change it in the future, should you end up being contacted.

it can be purple to match her eyes or pink to match everything else.

Full size of signature's picture

BBS Signature

Response to Help me choose which outfit that suit for my oc 2023-12-10 12:48:02

I'd say the second one, with the white coat and pink skirt is much better

Join the Death Note Collab!!!...If you wanna...○ × ○

Response to Help me choose which outfit that suit for my oc 2023-12-10 12:56:44

White coat for sure. Very cute themed character by the way!

BBS Signature

Response to Help me choose which outfit that suit for my oc 2023-12-10 13:07:30

the second one (white coat).

I may not be the brightest in the box full of light-bulbs, but that doesn't mean I can't light the way in this dark world.

(you can call me wilson or mawi if you want, I'm also the one who made skibidi club.)

TOYHOUSEYOUTUBETUMBLRREDDIT

BBS Signature

At 12/10/23 07:24 AM, Cyborgnekosica wrote: Can you help me choose which outfit that suit for my future oc?

I like the white coat one, looks more balanced in colors to me

Being 100% alive means taking a 50% of actions and having a 50% of perspective

BBS Signature

Response to Help me choose which outfit that suit for my oc 2023-12-10 13:39:17

iu_1127899_3945050.png

BBS Signature

Response to Help me choose which outfit that suit for my oc 2023-12-11 00:49:03

At 12/10/23 08:11 AM, lucifertan wrote:

suggestion:

That's interesting, I'll note that

Response to Help me choose which outfit that suit for my oc 2023-12-11 00:52:46

At 12/10/23 10:14 AM, Oddlem wrote: I think the pink one is too overwhelmingly pink and doesn't contrast very well, so the details get a little lost. I'm gonna put my vote in for the white one, but honestly, I think it would be nice to add in some accents that aren't pink OR white. Maybe something that's saturated but still warm to reflect her personality? It would make it more clear what kind of person she is visually and make her design pop more

That's interesting... I'll try play around with another color the next time I work on her. Thank you

Response to Help me choose which outfit that suit for my oc 2023-12-11 01:07:26

At 12/10/23 10:29 AM, OnixDark wrote: i personally liked the pink one better, but i think you should pick the white because, on top of the reasons mentioned above: medical theme = white coat. and it has a better color balance.

I also advise you to recolor the cross on her hat for reasons debated in this post on why the cross' color is an issue in order to avoid the need to change it in the future, should you end up being contacted.
it can be purple to match her eyes or pink to match everything else.

Oh, I didn't know there's an issue about using red cross... thanks for sending me this tread! It's really helpful information.

Response to Help me choose which outfit that suit for my oc 2023-12-11 01:08:29

At 12/10/23 12:56 PM, tydaze wrote: White coat for sure. Very cute themed character by the way!

Thank you!