00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

stupidvampire just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NEWGROUNDS SECRET SANTA 2023 - GROUP E

1,509 Views | 34 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NEWGROUNDS SECRET SANTA 2023 - GROUP E 2023-12-18 06:44:59

We are getting close to the deadline for finishing your art pieces! I have already had a good collection back, thank you for getting them into me early if you have.

The deadline is still the 20th.

I will be sending pm's out to those who haven't responded to see where we are at with the unfinished pieces.

Please be aware that this group would always be the most chaotic but I am extremely happy with the results so far.

However if in the coming days you unfortunately don't get an art piece back and you created a piece. I will make sure you get something!

BBS Signature

Response to NEWGROUNDS SECRET SANTA 2023 - GROUP E 2023-12-23 11:19:23

Christmas eve is tomorrow. Will we receive the drawing on that day? Will we receive them after Christmas?

AHHHHH!

BBS Signature

Response to NEWGROUNDS SECRET SANTA 2023 - GROUP E 2023-12-23 17:35:38

I'm currently waiting on two more pieces. One I will be receiving very shortly. If I sadly don't receive the last picture, not to worry I will be working something out!

BBS Signature

Response to NEWGROUNDS SECRET SANTA 2023 - GROUP E 2023-12-24 11:25:34

WONDERFUL NEWS!

ALL THE ARTISTS THAT TOOK PART HAVE CREATED A PIECE!

Everyone should have received their Gift!

Go check your messages.

We had a wide range of artists at different skill levels. But it was great to see everyone do their best!

If for some reason you didn't get a message or there is another issue. Make sure to PM me so it can be resolved.

Have a wonderful winter break, one and all!

BBS Signature

Response to NEWGROUNDS SECRET SANTA 2023 - GROUP E 2023-12-25 16:05:53

At 12/24/23 11:25 AM, LegolaSS wrote: WONDERFUL NEWS!

ALL THE ARTISTS THAT TOOK PART HAVE CREATED A PIECE!

Everyone should have received their Gift!
Go check your messages.

We had a wide range of artists at different skill levels. But it was great to see everyone do their best!

If for some reason you didn't get a message or there is another issue. Make sure to PM me so it can be resolved.

Have a wonderful winter break, one and all!

Thank you very much for organising the inclusive Secret Santa this year @LegolaSS. It's great to see that everyone who signed up submitted - I hope this sends a message to everyone that even if you lack experience, it doesn't mean you lack motivation - you just need the opportunities necessary to grow.

Looking forward to Secret Santa next year!

With best wishes,

J.C.