00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RandomGuyTV just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Did I get unscouted ? 2023-11-23 07:07:44

I remember being scouted months ago. I was about the scout someone today but I noticed that the scout & 'recommend for the art portal' buttons disappeared. I don't know how to check by who I got scouted & I didn't break any rule. Did the scouting system change recently or did I just get unscouted ? If so, why ?

I wanted to become a Vaporeon but I'm always dehydrated.

I post art there : Carrd

BBS Signature

Response to Did I get unscouted ? 2023-11-23 07:57:00

At 11/23/23 07:07 AM, RamenButLeaf wrote: I remember being scouted months ago. I was about the scout someone today but I noticed that the scout & 'recommend for the art portal' buttons disappeared. I don't know how to check by who I got scouted & I didn't break any rule. Did the scouting system change recently or did I just get unscouted ? If so, why ?

Your account is still showing up as scouted in the system. If you view this page, do you see a link to scout this artist?

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Did I get unscouted ? 2023-11-23 09:41:44

At 11/23/23 07:57 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 11/23/23 07:07 AM, RamenButLeaf wrote: I remember being scouted months ago. I was about the scout someone today but I noticed that the scout & 'recommend for the art portal' buttons disappeared. I don't know how to check by who I got scouted & I didn't break any rule. Did the scouting system change recently or did I just get unscouted ? If so, why ?
Your account is still showing up as scouted in the system. If you view this page, do you see a link to scout this artist?

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/soulstorm-inferno420/big-mistake

Yes. The buttons to recommend for the art portal & to scout appear on this page.

BBS Signature

Response to Did I get unscouted ? 2023-11-23 11:55:44

UPDATE : I checked again & the buttons are gone. I also browsed the Undiscovered Artists section & there's no button to scout artists.

BBS Signature

Response to Did I get unscouted ? 2023-11-23 12:16:02

At 11/23/23 11:55 AM, RamenButLeaf wrote:

UPDATE : I checked again & the buttons are gone. I also browsed the Undiscovered Artists section & there's no button to scout artists.

Someone scouted that account after I linked to it.

When browsing Undiscovered, there will also be accounts that have been de-scouted, which won't show an option to scout unless their status has been reset.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Did I get unscouted ? 2023-11-23 14:00:50

At 11/23/23 12:16 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 11/23/23 11:55 AM, RamenButLeaf wrote:

Someone scouted that account after I linked to it.

When browsing Undiscovered, there will also be accounts that have been de-scouted, which won't show an option to scout unless their status has been reset.

Oh, I see. The person that I wanted to Scout may have been scouted then. Thank you for your help !

BBS Signature