00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GasGrass just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Can you drop out of projects yet?

152 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

idea

I accidentally accepted a project invitation I barely participated in (I just made a melody and a synth), and I want to drop out of it, since I just needed a credit (like putting my artistic name and/or putting my artistic name on the tags). Is there a feature yet?

Project I barely belong to:

Response to Can you drop out of projects yet? 2023-11-22 23:16:12

At 11/22/23 10:54 PM, you wrote: idea
I accidentally accepted a project invitation I barely participated in (I just made a melody and a synth), and I want to drop out of it, since I just needed a credit (like putting my artistic name and/or putting my artistic name on the tags). Is there a feature yet?

https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1265215

I changed your credit type to No Access, so you are credited on the song page but it doesn't appear on your user page. Does that do what you had in mind? We still need to have an option for someone to self-downgrade their role in a project like that.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Can you drop out of projects yet? 2023-11-22 23:37:47

At 11/22/23 11:16 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 11/22/23 10:54 PM, you wrote: idea

https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1265215
I changed your credit type to No Access, so you are credited on the song page but it doesn't appear on your user page. Does that do what you had in mind? We still need to have an option for someone to self-downgrade their role in a project like that.

Yeah. That still works.