00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AlsoTlant just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Garageband IOS

195 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Garageband IOS 2023-11-22 22:35:41

hey! i have a song i made partially with garageband and im trying to figure out how to post it here. any tips help!

Hubba hubba

Response to Garageband IOS 2023-11-23 09:39:20

At 11/22/23 10:35 PM, jroc103 wrote: hey! i have a song i made partially with garageband and im trying to figure out how to post it here. any tips help!

Heya! Most of my stuff is made in GarageBand! Are you looking for how to export it, technical details of how to submit it, or what’s allowed?

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to Garageband IOS 2023-11-23 16:35:21

At 11/23/23 09:39 AM, Thetageist wrote:
At 11/22/23 10:35 PM, jroc103 wrote: hey! i have a song i made partially with garageband and im trying to figure out how to post it here. any tips help!
Heya! Most of my stuff is made in GarageBand! Are you looking for how to export it, technical details of how to submit it, or what’s allowed?

Actually I’m wondering about all three lol. It’s not a fully GarageBand made song because I’m doing the guitar. I just don’t have anyone to play the other instruments lol

Hubba hubba

Response to Garageband IOS 2023-11-23 17:14:14

At 11/23/23 04:35 PM, jroc103 wrote:
Actually I’m wondering about all three lol. It’s not a fully GarageBand made song because I’m doing the guitar. I just don’t have anyone to play the other instruments lol

On iOS, in the project select screen, tap and hold the project you want to export. You’ll get the option to share, and from there, options of where to send it to. If you have a MacBook that’s simultaneously running , you should be able to airdrop it to yourself. Otherwise, you can save it to your phone’s files and open the files app, where the NG file upload system will look for the file. That should cover the technical side.

And yes, so long as it’s not made mostly of preset loops, GarageBand is fine!

If you’d like, I can send you more tutorials and the link to the audio portal guidelines!

BBS Signature

Response to Garageband IOS 2023-11-23 17:35:43

At 11/23/23 05:14 PM, Thetageist wrote:
On iOS, in the project select screen, tap and hold the project you want to export. You’ll get the option to share, and from there, options of where to send it to. If you have a MacBook that’s simultaneously running , you should be able to airdrop it to yourself. Otherwise, you can save it to your phone’s files and open the files app, where the NG file upload system will look for the file. That should cover the technical side.

If you’d like, I can send you more tutorials and the link to the audio portal guidelines!

oh ok cool! Thanks man! Send those tutorials right over lol. I definitely need it. Thank you again!

Hubba hubba

Response to Garageband IOS 2023-11-24 11:12:49 (edited 2023-11-24 11:13:23)

At 11/23/23 05:35 PM, jroc103 wrote:

oh ok cool! Thanks man! Send those tutorials right over lol. I definitely need it. Thank you again!

Here you go!

https://support.apple.com/guide/garageband-iphone/share-songs-chs39284d66/ios

https://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/help-information/terms-of-use/audio-guidelines

BBS Signature

Response to Garageband IOS 2023-11-25 03:29:44

At 11/24/23 11:12 AM, Thetageist wrote:
At 11/23/23 05:35 PM, jroc103 wrote:

Here you go!

https://support.apple.com/guide/garageband-iphone/share-songs-chs39284d66/ios

https://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/help-information/terms-of-use/audio-guidelines

Thank you so much!

Hubba hubba