00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mystlol just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

WHY IS EVERYTHING I POST GET REMOVED

303 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Please can I post ONE THING WITHOUT IT GETTING REMOVED? I have followed EVERY RULE.

well, what did you poast?

I may not be the brightest in the box full of light-bulbs, but that doesn't mean I can't light the way in this dark world.

(you can call me wilson or mawi if you want, I'm also the one who made skibidi club.)

TOYHOUSEYOUTUBETUMBLRREDDIT

BBS Signature

Response to WHY IS EVERYTHING I POST GET REMOVED 2023-11-11 21:14:26

I posted music video for a roblox doors entity called snare

Response to WHY IS EVERYTHING I POST GET REMOVED 2023-11-11 23:05:09

Assuming the lack of details of why this keeps happening, I'm willing to come to the conclusion that your submissions arguably sucks SO MUCH that it gets a low enough score which causes the submission to be blammed, therefore it gets removed/deleted.

My advice is just take the advice from people who did review the submissions with 0 stars on them so you can at least get some ideas on what to improve. If that's not possible, why not just ask people around in the BBS?

Also, if your account was "locked" because of a copyrighted song that you've never heard of, why didn't you make an appeal to said song? I was in that situation, but that's because when I researched what the hell I was thrown into, I was framed to be infringing some rando's music by using a "WTF Boom" which not only is preposterous and doesn't hold genuine water in an actual argument of copyright infringement, with the added fact that my song isn't remotely similar nor I've heard of said song, it is a sound argument to the Audio mods. Because if I made the said song with the exact similar feels to another song and I knew it does exist, that wouldn't be winning ANY favors of me, because Blurred Lines lawsuit says so.

Response to WHY IS EVERYTHING I POST GET REMOVED 2023-11-12 10:00:09

OK thanks :)