00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SanKode just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What if Mr. White let his son in? + Why did R. Burton write a story about a man's cock?

240 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I know it's November but this short story by W.W. Jacobs had me thinking...

For those of you that have read The Monkey's Paw what do you think would have happened if Mr. White let his son in?

Here's a recap (or a summary) for those of you that didn't read the story and are too lazy to click the link and read it yourself:

The story takes place in England where a man named Mr. White gets visited by his friend Sergeant-Major Morris who has traveled around the world and has acquired a Monkey's Paw. The Monkey's Paw gives three wishes with the catch that the paw will basically do a "give and take" type of deal. As in it'll grant you your wish but take something of equal value.

Essentially Mr. White wishes for two hundred pounds and nothing happens. The claw moves in his hand which scares him but no money comes immediately. He dismisses the claw as fake.

Until his son dies from an accident in the machine and they are paid 200 pounds for his death by the factory.

Mr. and Mrs. White get depressed. After 10 days Mrs. White forces Mr. White to wish his son back to life and his son comes back and knocks on the door faintly.

Mrs. White ecstatic that her son is "alive" and rushes to the door.

Before she gets there however Mr. White uses the final wish to send Herbert back to the grave.

But I wonder what would happen if he let Herbert in?

Lmk your thoughts on this "what if" scenario.

By the way I also wanted to post about The Three Wishes, or the Man Who Longed to see the Night of Power which is about some guy wishing to have a bigger cock. But when he wishes for it it becomes "as big as a column" terrifying his wife so he can't get laid. Then when he wishes it to disappear so it disappears. Finally he wishes for his original cock back basically wasting his wishes. Anyways...I just thought that was a weird but funny story related to The Monkey's Paw...

At 11/9/23 01:26 PM, EpikHellSword wrote: I know it's November but this short story by W.W. Jacobs had me thinking...

For those of you that have read The Monkey's Paw what do you think would have happened if Mr. White let his son in?

Here's a recap (or a summary) for those of you that didn't read the story and are too lazy to click the link and read it yourself:

The story takes place in England where a man named Mr. White gets visited by his friend Sergeant-Major Morris who has traveled around the world and has acquired a Monkey's Paw. The Monkey's Paw gives three wishes with the catch that the paw will basically do a "give and take" type of deal. As in it'll grant you your wish but take something of equal value.

Essentially Mr. White wishes for two hundred pounds and nothing happens. The claw moves in his hand which scares him but no money comes immediately. He dismisses the claw as fake.

Until his son dies from an accident in the machine and they are paid 200 pounds for his death by the factory.

Mr. and Mrs. White get depressed. After 10 days Mrs. White forces Mr. White to wish his son back to life and his son comes back and knocks on the door faintly.

Mrs. White ecstatic that her son is "alive" and rushes to the door.

Before she gets there however Mr. White uses the final wish to send Herbert back to the grave.

But I wonder what would happen if he let Herbert in?

Lmk your thoughts on this "what if" scenario.

By the way I also wanted to post about The Three Wishes, or the Man Who Longed to see the Night of Power which is about some guy wishing to have a bigger cock. But when he wishes for it it becomes "as big as a column" terrifying his wife so he can't get laid. Then when he wishes it to disappear so it disappears. Finally he wishes for his original cock back basically wasting his wishes. Anyways...I just thought that was a weird but funny story related to The Monkey's Paw...

God Power suggest put a cross on the right rist if God wants the thief let God come and chop it off himself. I pray for our hands to become praying hands and not thievery hands. The Power of No Pray Love... these medications don't work without a love connection..,

Love Attacts Like a an Invivisible God in the Snow. The Devil always looses so presevire until the morning star arises in your own heart.