00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

s4kuna just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NGWSC 2023: Accepted Entries + Listening Party Dates

386 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey folks! I was supposed to have posted this two days ago but I had a lot to do that took priority.

So, without ado, the list of accepted entries for this year's NGWSC:

And that puts us at a grand total of 39 SUBMISSIONS! You absolute mad people, well done yous <3

-------

Now, that brings us to the subject of the listening parties, for last year's stuff and this year's. Both will be held on the NG Audio Pub server; join in if you aren't already members!

I plan to do a test run of the OBS setup tomorrow evening my time over on the NG Audio Pub, feel free to join me.

Subject to whether or not I have a successful test run of OBS -- because I plan to capture footage of our listening party -- the plans are as follows:

• The listening party for the NGWSC 2022 entries will be on Friday 3 November at 21:00 GMT (17:00 EDT, 14:00 PDT).

• The listening party for THIS YEAR'S ENTRIES will be on Monday 6 November, also at 21:00 GMT (17:00 EDT, 14:00 PDT).

The associated voting channel will also open in the NG Audio Pub server on Friday 3 November.

Hope to see as many of you as possible there!

At 11/1/23 06:30 AM, Troisnyx wrote: Hey folks! I was supposed to have posted this two days ago but I had a lot to do that took priority.

So, without ado, the list of accepted entries for this year's NGWSC:

And that puts us at a grand total of 39 SUBMISSIONS! You absolute mad people, well done yous <3

-------

Now, that brings us to the subject of the listening parties, for last year's stuff and this year's. Both will be held on the NG Audio Pub server; join in if you aren't already members!

I plan to do a test run of the OBS setup tomorrow evening my time over on the NG Audio Pub, feel free to join me.

Subject to whether or not I have a successful test run of OBS -- because I plan to capture footage of our listening party -- the plans are as follows:

The associated voting channel will also open in the NG Audio Pub server on Friday 3 November.

Hope to see as many of you as possible there!

Yay!

i can't wait! :D

Ran a test, got the screenshare on Discord and OBS to work simultaneously. Listening parties should proceed as planned, with the first one being tomorrow.

The listening party was so much fun!

I can't wait for next year.

hello

BBS Signature

Hey folks, voting is open on the NG Audio Pub server until 20 November 2023 at 23:59 PST!

See the #ngwsc2023-general channel for more information.