00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

stupidvampire just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

They took away my ability to put my posts on the home page every 14 days

263 Views | 5 Replies

It all started when my Scout was mistakenly taken away from me. I was very excited, plus my NG account's birthday was coming up, I was very concerned about the fact that I might lose everything I had been working towards for so long, so to speed up the process of getting my scout back, I decided to write a post about it asking for moderators' help and put it on the main page (I've had this feature EVERY 14 DAYS). Then what? Tom Fulp saw my post and fixed it, but he also took my post off the main page, I thought I didn't care, the problem was solved, but with that I lost the ability to post my posts every 14 days, I remind you that I always had that ability until this moment. What do I do? Maybe someone can tell me what rules I might have broken, because I asked Tom Fulp about it, but he stopped answering me at all. I don't need moral rules like "I deserved it", "You shouldn't have done that", I've been wanting a clear answer for days now. 

Scouting a lot of non-serious people with low quality stuff (which already warrants an unscout)...

Forcing people's hands with pleas for FP features even though the people looking to FP you clearly don't think you're ready...

These things, and then some, were noticed by Tom Fulp himself.

At 10/29/23 02:48 AM, Troisnyx wrote: Scouting a lot of non-serious people with low quality stuff (which already warrants an unscout)...

Forcing people's hands with pleas for FP features even though the people looking to FP you clearly don't think you're ready...

These things, and then some, were noticed by Tom Fulp himself.

Yes I know I gave a scout to someone who uploaded low quality audio, but taking the scout off me was a mistake, Tom Fulp himself wrote to me about it. And everything else doesn't affect the rules of the audio portal and doesn't violate them in any way, at least I didn't see any rules related to the other reasons.

At 10/29/23 02:48 AM, Troisnyx wrote: Forcing people's hands with pleas for FP features even though the people looking to FP you clearly don't think you're ready...

So the funny thing is, I don't even specifically ask for my songs to be sent to the suggestion thread 

At 10/29/23 07:04 AM, G2961 wrote:
At 10/29/23 02:48 AM, Troisnyx wrote: Forcing people's hands with pleas for FP features even though the people looking to FP you clearly don't think you're ready...
So the funny thing is, I don't even specifically ask for my songs to be sent to the suggestion thread 

Take that up with him, not me. If it's something he's noticed, that might be something to pay attention to in future.

At 10/29/23 08:07 AM, Troisnyx wrote:
At 10/29/23 07:04 AM, G2961 wrote:
Take that up with him, not me. If it's something he's noticed, that might be something to pay attention to in future.

I tried to discuss this with him, but I didn't get an answer to my question.