00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tunedMedic just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Am I underrated or overrated?

301 Views | 6 Replies

Am I underrated or overrated? 2023-10-20 19:37:52

curious

Response to Am I underrated or overrated? 2023-10-20 20:58:54

Its an unhealthy mindset to think u should fit to one of those terms

“Am I popular yet? How about now? Now? Do people like me yet? Can we get to 500 songs, guys?! Smash that like to find out!”

For everyone’s context, OP is constantly like this in the NGAP Collab Server.

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to Am I underrated or overrated? 2023-10-21 08:40:13

At 10/21/23 08:08 AM, Thetageist wrote: “Am I popular yet? How about now? Now? Do people like me yet? Can we get to 500 songs, guys?! Smash that like to find out!”

Being mean doesn't help.

Response to Am I underrated or overrated? 2023-10-21 09:40:07

At 10/21/23 08:08 AM, Thetageist wrote: “Am I popular yet? How about now? Now? Do people like me yet? Can we get to 500 songs, guys?! Smash that like to find out!”

Now I'm not.

Response to Am I underrated or overrated? 2023-10-22 03:24:23

Overrated sadly, most of your songs sound like they're made with a midi sound module from the 90s and you've got tracks that are 12 seconds long... you're definitely opting for quantity over quality.

BBS Signature

Response to Am I underrated or overrated? 2023-10-22 04:22:47

You've posted threads like this infrequently, all of them serving the same purpose: as an attempt to inflate your ego and it invariably always fails. So instead, any response, even that of brutal honesty, is taken as validation to continue down the same path of spewing out the auditory equivalent of shovelware.

Unless you show any sign of genuine improvement and no clout-chasing, I tire of seeing these posts in the audio forum, and doubtless, the forum mods aren't gonna be too happy with this either.

@Pingu For context, this user has gone through several names, but is known by one especially, Chocnoon.