00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Anim3Dad just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

ways to voiceact pro forever in the next fifteen to twenty years

561 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

if i had fifteen to twenty years left to live and all i wanted to do was to make money cartoons and voice acting what would i have to do to do that? how much work or money would i have to do just to do that? no matter how high or how low it looks. any idea is okay with me. well almost any idea if im cool with that

At 10/5/23 12:06 PM, chlfan wrote: if i had fifteen to twenty years left to live and all i wanted to do was to make money cartoons and voice acting what would i have to do to do that? how much work or money would i have to do just to do that? no matter how high or how low it looks. any idea is okay with me. well almost any idea if im cool with that

You need to do these things:

work hard

be reliable

stay committed and see projects through

either get training, work to improve your skills on your own, or both

research the market

hustle

Break a leg.

At 10/5/23 01:39 PM, rebekahamberclark wrote:
At 10/5/23 12:06 PM, chlfan wrote: if i had fifteen to twenty years left to live and all i wanted to do was to make money cartoons and voice acting what would i have to do to do that? how much work or money would i have to do just to do that? no matter how high or how low it looks. any idea is okay with me. well almost any idea if im cool with that
work hard
be reliable
research the market
hustle

Break a leg.

Smoke tons of crack

Wut wut

$imlunchboxx

Buy ImLunchboxx dm me NOW!

At 10/5/23 08:01 PM, Imlunchboxx wrote:
work hard
be reliable
research the market
hustle

Break a leg.
Smoke tons of crack

ill do that without mentioning crack or getting injured but regardless ill take your advice whoever is available

At 10/6/23 05:23 AM, chlfan wrote:
work hard
be reliable
research the market
hustle

Break a leg.
Smoke tons of crack
ill do that without mentioning crack or getting injured but regardless ill take your advice whoever is available

"Break a leg" is an extremely common phrase in the acting field that just means "good luck" (specifically, wishing an actor good luck performing well.) It's not literally about an injury.

At 10/6/23 07:01 AM, rebekahamberclark wrote:
At 10/6/23 05:23 AM, chlfan wrote:
work hard
be reliable
research the market
hustle

Break a leg.
Smoke tons of crack
"Break a leg" is an extremely common phrase in the acting field that just means "good luck" (specifically, wishing an actor good luck performing well.) It's not literally about an injury.

yeah I knew that