00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lyokzi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Writing a story, looking for feedback!

148 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

So! Some of y'all may vaguely remember me from a bit ago! I've been here for about a year or two working on a little story called "Reaper's Storm". Back then, the story was incredibly barebones, and I was already asking people for feedback and support on what was literally just an idea and a Discord server.

People were rightly critical about that-

Anyways, now I have the first 7 or so chapters written! They're not final, but they're pretty damn close! The entire story is planned out - with most of book 1 already drafted out - and all I need is to... y'know... write it.

The story itself intends to be a sci-fi/fantasy story following a cast of characters and their development through an increasingly fucked-up post-apocalyptic world. It has threats ranging from an advanced totalitarian regime that once had the entire world in its palm to soul-ripping eldritch monstrosities that now roam the planet after the world-wide event known as "Rigor Mortis"!

Below, you can read the chapters for yourself and tell me what you think!

[BIG BRIGHT AND OBVIOUS LINK TO BOOK]

(There's also a Patreon if you're interested, although feedback is more than enough :D)

The creator of Reaper's Storm! Come read it here:

https://tapas.io/series/rstorm/info

BBS Signature