00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

horndogg60 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Taifau Cafe Art Contest

20,116 Views | 45 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Taifau Cafe Art Contest 2023-10-07 03:26:50

At 9/25/23 06:58 PM, mogy64 wrote: Hello everyone!
After so long I was finally able to work on comics again!
I’ve been looking forward to working on Taifau Cafe for a long time and I’m happy to finally have it out!
If you haven’t read it yet you can do so right here or on Patreon if you don’t want it divided in parts but don’t worry, it's free to read! No need to pay.

To coincide with the release I decided to launch an art contest for it! XPPen was generous enough to not only sponsor, but also to allow me to host it exclusively here on Newgrounds!

The prizes will be:

The rules will be kept simple, all you need to do is fanart of anything related to Taifau Cafe! You could draw any of the characters, redraw a scene from the comic, or even redesign the characters!
If you want to go beyond what was shown in the comic, you can check the tag for more!
Any medium is allowed too, don’t feel restricted to only digital drawings, if traditional works or 3D is your preference go for it!
You are allowed and encouraged to have as much freedom as you want, as long as it is allowed in the Art Portal anything is good to go!
The only condition is to tag it with “xppenmogy” in order for your work to be entered!

The deadline will be a month away from now, October 25th, with the winners being announced around the same week as it ends!

Thank you in advance for your consideration, I hope you enjoy reading or participating!! I also want to thank XPPen for allowing me to do this. I’m happy to have the chance to give back to the community!!

*Due to shipping restrictions, we are currently unable to ship to the Middle East(Except the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia), India, and Africa. (For South America and some other countries, customs charges may occur and it is not covered. )

Im getting some major One Piece vibes from the cast, so I cant wait to draw em

Performer of all, completer of none

BBS Signature

Response to Taifau Cafe Art Contest 2023-10-07 03:51:49

okay okay this seems pretty decent...

Not working on Nightmare Cops.

Also last post.

BBS Signature

Response to Taifau Cafe Art Contest 2023-10-10 10:39:51

* учится рисовать *

Response to Taifau Cafe Art Contest 2023-10-10 11:27:38

Oh my that artstyle is soo cute

Response to Taifau Cafe Art Contest 2023-10-10 22:19:57

damn im interested on it!

Response to Taifau Cafe Art Contest 2023-10-19 15:14:25

I’ve been looking forward to working on Taifau Cafe for a long time and I’m happy to finally have it out!
If you haven’t read it yet you can do so right here or on Patreon if you don’t want it divided in parts but don’t worry, it's free to read! No need to pay.

To coincide with the release I decided to launch an art contest for it! XPPen was generous enough to not only sponsor, but also to allow me to host it exclusively here on Newgrounds!

The prizes will be:

The rules will be kept simple, all you need to do is fanart of anything related to Taifau Cafe! You could draw any of the characters, redraw a scene from the comic, or even redesign the characters!
If you want to go beyond what was shown in the comic, you can check the tag for more!
Any medium is allowed too, don’t feel restricted to only digital drawings, if traditional works or 3D is your preference go for it!
You are allowed and encouraged to have as much freedom as you want, as long as it is allowed in the Art Portal anything is good to go!
The only condition is to tag it with “xppenmogy” in order for your work to be entered!

The deadline will be a month away from now, October 25th, with the winners being announced around the same week as it ends!

Thank you in advance for your consideration, I hope you enjoy reading or participating!! I also want to thank XPPen for allowing me to do this. I’m happy to have the chance to give back to the community!!

*Due to shipping restrictions, we are currently unable to ship to the Middle East(Except the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia), India, and Africa. (For South America and some other countries, customs charges may occur and it is not covered. )

Is it possible to have two drawings as one entry? I don't think I'll be able to only make one

Response to Taifau Cafe Art Contest 2023-10-19 16:57:30

At 10/19/23 03:14 PM, ThatBlackKid75 wrote:
Is it possible to have two drawings as one entry? I don't think I'll be able to only make one

Yes! Thats okay

Response to Taifau Cafe Art Contest 2023-10-23 23:12:44

Real quick, what's the exact timezone of the contest deadline?

Response to Taifau Cafe Art Contest 2023-10-24 06:53:25

PST!

At 10/23/23 11:12 PM, Lizzaroro wrote: Real quick, what's the exact timezone of the contest deadline?

Response to Taifau Cafe Art Contest 2023-10-24 12:40:59

The prizes will be:

Wow I'm so jealous there's so many interesting artist maybe I can learn from this

Response to Taifau Cafe Art Contest 2023-10-25 10:37:23

submitted mine , your characters are cools !

BBS Signature

Response to Taifau Cafe Art Contest 2023-11-01 08:10:42

Hey. Just curious. Are the winners decided yet? Wondering if they were posted somewhere and I just didn't see it, its happened to me before.

Response to Taifau Cafe Art Contest 2023-11-01 08:37:35

At 11/1/23 08:10 AM, stelamoris wrote: Hey. Just curious. Are the winners decided yet? Wondering if they were posted somewhere and I just didn't see it, its happened to me before.

The winners have been contacted! I am just waiting on responses. I'm working on a little comic to publicly announce the winners, so it'll take me a few more days! I will probably make a news post in the meantime to keep everyone up to date on how that's going...

Response to Taifau Cafe Art Contest 2023-11-01 08:38:56

Oh, ok. Thanks.

Response to Taifau Cafe Art Contest 2023-11-01 13:42:05

:o wowie

Response to Taifau Cafe Art Contest 2023-11-18 07:42:21

Mogy64 made a newspost announcing all winners here:

https://mogy64.newgrounds.com/news/post/1399266

BBS Signature