00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ronicalter just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need 18+ Female Vocalist for Halloween Track!

713 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I wanted to put this here as well so that I can cover more ground. @TeffyD and I are working on a song for the Shrieks and Screams collab album, but so far I’ve had awful luck finding a gal to fill the last vocal role we need!

The song is in kind of a dance music style (I think - I’m not good at genre distinctions, and Teffy’s the one doing the backing track.) It’s a duet between a male and female vocalist, in which a creepy hypnotist manipulates a promising new “talent” to sign on with his record label. Think of a more modernized take on Trilby, with all the stereotypes removed.

Must be 18+, due to the lewd overtones of some lyrics sung by the male vocalist, as well as the general fact that hypnosis is a fetish for some people.

Our deadline is October 15th, so don’t hesitate to contact either Teffy or I if you’re interested!

Thanks!

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to Need 18+ Female Vocalist for Halloween Track! 2023-09-29 14:57:37

What kind of pitch range are you looking for? Is it more of a backup vocalist you're looking for, or a duet?

Response to Need 18+ Female Vocalist for Halloween Track! 2023-09-29 15:35:00

At 9/29/23 02:57 PM, blasianfj wrote: What kind of pitch range are you looking for? Is it more of a backup vocalist you're looking for, or a duet?

It's a duet, and I'm guessing it falls in the alto range.

BBS Signature

Response to Need 18+ Female Vocalist for Halloween Track! 2023-10-12 22:48:49

Sounds good. Are you accepting auditions somewhere, or are you just looking for people to reach out?

Response to Need 18+ Female Vocalist for Halloween Track! 2023-10-13 00:38:20

At 10/12/23 10:48 PM, blasianfj wrote: Sounds good. Are you accepting auditions somewhere, or are you just looking for people to reach out?

We’re running out of time before the deadline of the 15th, so Teffy suggested Fiverr and we’ve gone with that. I definitely recommend joining the semi-official NG Audio Portal collab server if you’re still hoping to work with someone on a song, though.

BBS Signature