00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GaboRabo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[VOLUNTEER] VAs needed for animation

960 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My friends and I are working on an animation and we need some voice actors and a voice actress for some characters. If you want more info dm me on discord on this_update_sucks_ass or on Instagram at goofyahhbobot or on Reddit at M3chaNurdz hope to find some potential VAs :) and I want to specify: no you aren't gonna be paid sorry

Response to [VOLUNTEER] VAs needed for animation 2023-09-12 14:48:40

At 9/12/23 12:31 PM, M3chaNurd wrote: My friends and I are working on an animation and we need some voice actors and a voice actress for some characters. If you want more info dm me on discord on this_update_sucks_ass or on Instagram at goofyahhbobot or on Reddit at M3chaNurdz hope to find some potential VAs :) and I want to specify: no you aren't gonna be paid sorry

Hello, I'm interested. My profile has linked samples.

Hope to work with you on this project.

Response to [VOLUNTEER] VAs needed for animation 2023-09-17 16:23:07

I'm interested, check out my voice here:

Response to [VOLUNTEER] VAs needed for animation 2023-09-17 20:36:49

Shot over a friend request on discord.

I took a listen and they're good voices you got talent! Unfortunately however it's not what we're looking for, sorry about that :( I really like your pfp though! Although I might change my mind at some point so who knows maybe you'll make the cut! (Replying to Spaz btw, probably should specify)

Response to [VOLUNTEER] VAs needed for animation 2023-09-19 15:26:31

heres my demoreel, how many characters are there and what sort of voices do you want for each?

Response to [VOLUNTEER] VAs needed for animation 2023-09-19 19:11:19

Check out my voice demo here! Would love to be of help anyway I can!

Listen to my voice reel here!

Response to [VOLUNTEER] VAs needed for animation 2023-09-21 09:41:32

I'd like to try too!

Heres my reel!

Response to [VOLUNTEER] VAs needed for animation 2023-10-13 19:36:44

At 9/12/23 12:31 PM, M3chaNurd wrote: My friends and I are working on an animation and we need some voice actors and a voice actress for some characters. If you want more info dm me on discord on this_update_sucks_ass or on Instagram at goofyahhbobot or on Reddit at M3chaNurdz hope to find some potential VAs :) and I want to specify: no you aren't gonna be paid sorry

my email is this vegascici201@gmail.com