00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

officialkingcrab0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Allowance of the BandLab website for Audio

286 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm new to Newgrounds, and I just read the User Agreement for uploading audio. Under "Music Maker Restrictions" it states:

"You may not upload music made with Magix Music Maker Jam, Soundation, you.dj, Ampify or BandLab (the mobile app, not Cakewalk)."

Since it specifies the mobile app version of Bandlab, is the free version of the website by using a computer to search "bandlab.com" okay to use for audio? I'm not wanting to break the rules unintentionally, but I'm confused by the wording. Thanks!

Never mind, I found another forum post that answered my question. It's because the mobile app is more catered towards stock loops and the such, so making your own music with the website should be fine. But I do think the ruling could possibly be reworded to be less ambiguous regarding the free website version of BandLab. Thanks!

Response to Allowance of the BandLab website for Audio 2023-08-09 02:04:07

At 8/8/23 12:29 PM, Jakko8 wrote: Never mind, I found another forum post that answered my question. It's because the mobile app is more catered towards stock loops and the such, so making your own music with the website should be fine. But I do think the ruling could possibly be reworded to be less ambiguous regarding the free website version of BandLab. Thanks!

I presume this is the thread you're talking about.