00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

stupidvampire just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Release Radar

242 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Release Radar 2023-07-28 20:31:24

Hey!

@lunanescence and I made this song called "breaks to drink s̶͎̼̄͊p̵̯͑͛r̴̡͘͜ǐ̴̫t̵̳̎͝ḛ̵̜̽ to" a while ago, and haven't been able to post it...

Until now! Our new Jungle D&B track is releasing everywhere next week, including right here on newgrounds!

Here is a little preview of the song (with some visuals, made by yours truly, which will also feature on my YouTube channel)

---

If you like what you hear, maybe you could follow me to be reminded of when it drops? 👉👈🥺

Anyway, I would like to take this opportunity to ask for your guys' new music as well! Link your latest Audio Submissions so I can listen to them all :D

- Mia, from Patch

BBS Signature

Response to Release Radar 2023-07-29 01:49:30 (edited 2023-07-29 01:50:05)

At 7/28/23 08:31 PM, patchstep wrote: Anyway, I would like to take this opportunity to ask for your guys' new music as well! Link your latest Audio Submissions so I can listen to them all :D

We have a thread for that, it's called the Audio Advertisements thread. No point clogging up the Audio Forum with another thread that's meant to serve the same purpose.

Response to Release Radar 2023-07-29 18:12:52

At 7/29/23 01:49 AM, Troisnyx wrote: We have a thread for that, it's called the Audio Advertisements thread. No point clogging up the Audio Forum with another thread that's meant to serve the same purpose.

Asbolutely! I wasn't familiar with this thread, thanks for pointing it out!

- Mia, from Patch

BBS Signature