00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

coopman12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How long for Copyright Infrigement reply

310 Views | 4 Replies

How long does it take for the Copyright Infrigement to be lifted? I am uploading my own stuff here and have been hit with it and the appeal hasn't been answered for many days, can't upload anything else and it's pretty annoying.

Response to How long for Copyright Infrigement reply 2023-07-21 03:30:01

At 7/20/23 10:03 PM, KristjanThomasHaaris wrote: How long does it take for the Copyright Infrigement to be lifted? I am uploading my own stuff here and have been hit with it and the appeal hasn't been answered for many days, can't upload anything else and it's pretty annoying.

I sorted out your case. Sorry to keep you waiting.

Response to How long for Copyright Infrigement reply 2023-07-26 18:44:53

At 7/21/23 03:30 AM, Troisnyx wrote:
At 7/20/23 10:03 PM, KristjanThomasHaaris wrote: How long does it take for the Copyright Infrigement to be lifted? I am uploading my own stuff here and have been hit with it and the appeal hasn't been answered for many days, can't upload anything else and it's pretty annoying.

I am currently waiting as well. I would be really glad if someone took a look at my apeal and contacted me. I am not complaining for anything, I just searched for how long it should take. Thank you, keep it up

Response to How long for Copyright Infrigement reply 2023-07-26 18:55:42

At 7/26/23 06:44 PM, SPVN wrote:
I am currently waiting as well. I would be really glad if someone took a look at my apeal and contacted me. I am not complaining for anything, I just searched for how long it should take. Thank you, keep it up

Given that the music is yours, I've approved it.

In future, all further copyright appeals must use the Audio Appeal Thread. It's stickied in the audio forum for a reason.

@Pingu I request a thread lock to prevent this thread from becoming the new Audio Appeal Thread.

Response to How long for Copyright Infrigement reply 2023-07-26 19:26:26

At 7/26/23 06:55 PM, Troisnyx wrote:
At 7/26/23 06:44 PM, SPVN wrote:
Given that the music is yours, I've approved it.

In future, all further copyright appeals must use the Audio Appeal Thread. It's stickied in the audio forum for a reason.

@Pingu I request a thread lock to prevent this thread from becoming the new Audio Appeal Thread.

Thank you. I expected to wait longer than that