00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Doughboybr just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

When audio gets frontpage

234 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

When audio gets frontpage 2023-07-15 12:35:10

So I received a frontpaged audio but it didn't appear on the front of the site. Is this just because there's so many that sometimes there's not enough room?

Response to When audio gets frontpage 2023-07-15 13:50:53

At 7/15/23 12:35 PM, SomeGuyMusic wrote: So I received a frontpaged audio but it didn't appear on the front of the site. Is this just because there's so many that sometimes there's not enough room?

Yeah, that can happen, or you've missed the time when it got FPed entirely, or it's yet to show. Either way, it got FPed; there is a steady stream of listeners who tune into the frontpage features as its own playlist.

Response to When audio gets frontpage 2023-07-15 14:28:06

At 7/15/23 01:50 PM, Troisnyx wrote:
At 7/15/23 12:35 PM, SomeGuyMusic wrote: So I received a frontpaged audio but it didn't appear on the front of the site. Is this just because there's so many that sometimes there's not enough room?
Yeah, that can happen, or you've missed the time when it got FPed entirely, or it's yet to show. Either way, it got FPed; there is a steady stream of listeners who tune into the frontpage features as its own playlist.

Well that's kind of unfortunate. Means I missed out on a lot of listens but tbh I'll live.