00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

bitchfurry666 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds has the best audio community, period.

582 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I can safely say I've been here for quite a while now (since June 2015), and I just want to say -- without Newgrounds I wouldn't have been able to make music for this long. The initial experience on sharing my tracks and interacting with the listeners is never an unforgettable experience, and led me to improve my skills! Plus, not to mention a long-running competitions and challenges you can enter!!! This platform has the best audio community ever. Keep it up, fellow Audio Newgrounders! You guys are amazing.

(slightly out of context but, still ain't the truth?!)

~ Jessie

✨ENFP | 🎵 Epic Music Composer for: ACE/Old Chicago/OddTodd |🎬 Film Student | Status : Study Mode!

Visit My Official Portfolio!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds has the best audio community, period. 2023-07-14 22:36:26

New grounds is that place for creating content and showing the world glad you have enjoyed it as much as I have

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds has the best audio community, period. 2023-07-15 05:34:16

I second this with absolutely no question.

This website alone, besides being a reliable platform, has given me more motivation than anything to improve my musical side. I could have never expected to make it here where i am with dreams and goals i now possess without Newgrounds and the audio portal :D

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds has the best audio community, period. 2023-07-16 01:45:16

Going from soundcloud to NG I can safely say its marginally better than like any other site.

EJECTO SEATO CUZ

BBS Signature

People make Newgrounds. And there are good people here.

Response to Newgrounds has the best audio community, period. 2023-07-17 08:29:48

I wouldn't make music if it weren't for this wonderful site.

Casporb - Dubstep delivered to your door!

Response to Newgrounds has the best audio community, period. 2023-07-17 14:35:06

To be honest, is there even another music-sharing site that also has a community forum? That's why NG does so well. We can communicate with each other beyond just posting content. I think it also really helps there are other types of creatives sharing this space AND there's our own calendar of contests and weird holidays.

I luv u NG and I wish I could quit my day job to be here 27/7

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds has the best audio community, period. 2023-07-20 18:09:03

Oh for sure… this is the site that started it all for me, and this is the site that’s keeping me going. Thank you ALL for the support!

you guys like my tunes?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds has the best audio community, period. 2023-08-01 08:53:47

I love this site, and I love it just as much as you, Jessie. <3

Ο ήχος του δημιουργού μας, το πεπρωμένο μας του πνεύματος, η αγκαλιά του σύμπαντος.

BBS Signature