00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Johndewey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

MURDER DRONE CLUB c:

368 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

MURDER DRONE CLUB c: 2023-07-02 10:46:52

iu_1011331_8465366.pngCALLING ALL THE MD FANS!!!!

only rule is to be nice!

lets start off with a question who’s ur favorite drone

Response to MURDER DRONE CLUB c: 2023-07-02 10:57:44

At 7/2/23 10:46 AM, Ghastlypann wrote: CALLING ALL THE MD FANS!!!!
only rule is to be nice!

The Sad Purple one.

Response to MURDER DRONE CLUB c: 2023-07-02 15:37:24

only rule is to be nice!

The door

Response to MURDER DRONE CLUB c: 2023-07-02 16:46:31 (edited 2023-07-02 16:47:30)

only rule is to be nice!

HEYYY @WONKYPAWS WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!! There's a murder drones club on newgrounds's clubs & crews forum!!!!

doll is cool I guess))

I may not be the brightest in the box full of light-bulbs, but that doesn't mean I can't light the way in this dark world.

(you can call me wilson or mawi if you want, I'm also the one who made skibidi club.)

TOYHOUSEYOUTUBETUMBLRREDDIT

BBS Signature

Response to MURDER DRONE CLUB c: 2023-07-02 17:23:09

At 7/2/23 04:46 PM, mawibblap wrote:
only rule is to be nice!
HEYYY @WONKYPAWS WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!! There's a murder drones club on newgrounds's clubs & crews forum!!!!

doll is cool I guess))

HOLY FUCK HELL YEAHHHHHH THANK YOU MAWI i will unfortunately be cursing this club with my vampire robot essays lmao

it’s really difficult for me to pick a favorite character bc i love all these characters so much, but i think my #1 has to be uzi. she puts on a tough facade and she pretends not to care or be affected by everything going on around her, but it’s destroying her and you can tell. she’s such an interesting character and i love rambling about her, i could go on and on

the newest episode also instantly made tessa one of my favorites. before ep 5, she just kind of seemed like a bland antagonist who works for jcjenson and wants to kill all the worker drones, but her few appearances in ep 5 made her so much more interesting than that. growing up she was abused by her parents, and she coped by repairing the drones her parents illegally disposed of and befriending them, and it got to the point where she found it easier to talk to robots rather than other human beings, and that’s got to leave a mark. that’s not even taking into account the massacre at the gala, which tessa survived and most likely witnessed. girl was only like, 12-15, that’s a ton of shit for a kid that age to be going through. and now as an adult, she’s brutally murdering the same drones that she used to risk her life to repair,,, there’s got to be a reason for that and i’m so excited to see what it is

i also find v incredibly interesting and fun to pick apart. she’s unbelievably fucked up and she’s an awful person but she seems to have good intentions and reasons behind her actions. she genuinely cares about n and seems to be trying to protect him from something that happened in their past, but literally a few months before, she was standing by while j abused him. v found comfort in lizzy, who she duped so she could get into the bunker to kill them all, but her loneliness and the realization that down here, people care about her, was what stopped her from going on that massacre. and v’s face in ep 4 when n lashes out at her for trying to convince him to kill uzi,,,, and that one scene in ep 3 where she pleads with n to stop investigating, with the shot of her looking at her shattered reflection in the mirror,,,, AUGHHHHH it’s so good. she’s so awful and i love her for it, i’m so excited to see how she develops

i also relate to n a lot. we both get stepped on a lot :,)

anyway i’ll shut up now lmao

art thread!! :D

art nerd who has nothing to talk about, other than art or extremely specific fandom stuff

BBS Signature

Response to MURDER DRONE CLUB c: 2023-08-09 04:46:19

Kinda N at the moment after the last episode. Because it was nice to see more backstory about him. And he's a coold dude. My fav character may change in the future depends on the mood and the story development.

Watch my cute stupid stuff here Randi Rafaeli - YouTube

And I could use a coffee or too for the day Randi Rafaeli (buymeacoffee.com)

BBS Signature