00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hello! I am currently working on a small project. I didn't have a lot of experience in animation (But I had some simple gif animations to work with and some old cringe toons on my profile.) and scripting, but I think that's the best thing about it? So far I only have a storyboard. I want to find someone who can make voice over, so if you have some audio tracks as a portfolio, please share them here (or I can check your profile).

iu_1004215_10906249.webp

me/\?

BBS Signature

Response to Need Help! 2023-06-25 04:11:56

Response to Need Help! 2023-06-25 14:29:04

I forgot to say the main thing, I'm looking only for enthusiasts, and the timing is one and a half minutes. Most likely, many do not like this alignment, so I'm sorryю

me/\?

BBS Signature

Response to Need Help! 2023-07-01 17:09:49

At 6/25/23 02:29 PM, Masarsky wrote: I forgot to say the main thing, I'm looking only for enthusiasts, and the timing is one and a half minutes. Most likely, many do not like this alignment, so I'm sorryю

Hey, not sure what you mean here or why you think people won't want to do this, but if you're still looking and think my skills would suit the project, feel free to hit me up. Demo reel below for reference.

Cheers,

D