00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

stupidvampire just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Any ween fans

950 Views | 36 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Any ween fans 2023-06-19 13:19:38

At 6/18/23 10:30 PM, denshadeGO wrote: i love ween! i've listened to the mollusk, but i do want to listen to quebec when i do get the time!

quebec is super awesome and Chluaid made a cool music video on Youtube for one of the best songs ween has created, also for other ween albums you should listen to chocolate and cheese, God Ween Satan and Shanola Vol 1

Response to Any ween fans 2023-06-19 13:29:31

ive been more of a Doors dude, but i've heard a few songs like the groovy that is Ocean Man, but I'll check em out

richard milhous nixon looks as if he were a funked lyndon b johnson but not

Response to Any ween fans 2023-06-25 03:34:53

holy shit yes! me and my homie spikeyguy777 actually made a whole 33 track Ween cover album earlier this year! we both sang and i played all the instruments. we covered some of the classics of course, but also some major deep cuts including two(!) Z-Rock Hawaii tracks.

Skeen and Jean Ween, The Lost Ween Brothers Present: The Lost Ween Brothers' Lost Ween Covers (a Collection Of Lost Ween Covers by Skeen and Jean Ween, the Lost Ween Brothers)

genreless and multi-monikered multi-instrumentalist, producer, and musician, mainly releasing as Jaew and Elm Maxell.

website / bandcamp

Response to Any ween fans 2023-06-25 08:26:37

At 6/25/23 03:34 AM, AUTOSTEREOGRAM wrote: holy shit yes! me and my homie spikeyguy777 actually made a whole 33 track Ween cover album earlier this year! we both sang and i played all the instruments. we covered some of the classics of course, but also some major deep cuts including two(!) Z-Rock Hawaii tracks.

Skeen and Jean Ween, The Lost Ween Brothers Present: The Lost Ween Brothers' Lost Ween Covers (a Collection Of Lost Ween Covers by Skeen and Jean Ween, the Lost Ween Brothers)

Bro this is so cool holy shit bro

Response to Any ween fans 2023-06-26 03:07:14

At 6/15/23 01:51 PM, Staplez2069 wrote: I was wondering how many people on newgrounds know about Ween the greatest band of all time and if you do what is your favorite album by Ween!!

Absolutely in love with '12 Golden Country Greats' - that album is just wrong on so many levels. Don't know if it's true, but I heard they recruited a bunch of top notch country musicians (which is obvious by listening to it), some of whom tried to get their name withdrawn from the credits after they found out what the end result would be :)

Response to Any ween fans 2023-06-27 20:01:52 (edited 2023-06-27 20:02:05)

At 6/26/23 03:07 AM, LuckyDee wrote:
At 6/15/23 01:51 PM, Staplez2069 wrote: I was wondering how many people on newgrounds know about Ween the greatest band of all time and if you do what is your favorite album by Ween!!
Absolutely in love with '12 Golden Country Greats' - that album is just wrong on so many levels. Don't know if it's true, but I heard they recruited a bunch of top notch country musicians (which is obvious by listening to it), some of whom tried to get their name withdrawn from the credits after they found out what the end result would be :)

Yeah it's true, they hired a lot of the best Nashville session musicians to be on it, including The Jordanaires to sing backup on I'm Holding You, who worked with Elvis a whole lot.

I've never heard the anecdote about some of them wanting to be removed from the credits - iirc a lot of them really enjoyed working on it - but I wouldn't be surprised, considering it's a bunch of older conservative dudes on an album with Piss Up A Rope and Mister Richard Smoker, lol

genreless and multi-monikered multi-instrumentalist, producer, and musician, mainly releasing as Jaew and Elm Maxell.

website / bandcamp

Response to Any ween fans 2023-06-27 20:22:50

oh hell yeah

in a beautiful place out in the country...

BBS Signature