00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

qamar123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who was that VA, dude, who was in the Retsupurae series? I wanted to hire him! Said "Christian", Bri

591 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

tish voice, was mocked by Retsupurae fairly for jokey humour!

Anyway, also hiring VA, coders, real developer here!

Just looked at ATOM RPG, they'd be a hit there! Offshot series, ATOM RPG NEGA™, where it's on the Switch, is a turn-based RPG, has guns&action, Eastern European humour™, product placement™(buy a cola!) and America Salutes! (da, comrade, it's not Australian I speak mate! But humour™).

If you can work for free, all the better folks! This isn't a highly funded project! It can make 15mn in a year though!

I'm cooperating with my rebel brigade E5 ETC, the ATOM RPG (Not ZERO RPG™! LOL!) team I'd hired years ago if it wasn't for this European Humour™ thing I just can't get around!

Hmm, where will I found an audience?

At 6/3/23 03:49 AM, zidane13 wrote: tish voice, was mocked by Retsupurae fairly for jokey humour!
Just looked at ATOM RPG, they'd be a hit there! Offshot series, ATOM RPG NEGA™, where it's on the Switch, is a turn-based RPG, has guns&action, Eastern European humour™, product placement™(buy a cola!) and America Salutes! (da, comrade, it's not Australian I speak mate! But humour™).

If you can work for free, all the better folks! This isn't a highly funded project! It can make 15mn in a year though!
I'm cooperating with my rebel brigade E5 ETC, the ATOM RPG (Not ZERO RPG™! LOL!) team I'd hired years ago if it wasn't for this European Humour™ thing I just can't get around!

I'm too old to follow all of this. Either that or you've been drinking...

At 6/3/23 03:49 AM, zidane13 wrote: tish voice, was mocked by Retsupurae fairly for jokey humour!

I used to watch them, still no idea what you're talking about. This post definitely give nostalgic "XD Randum humor" though.