00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MJPrice just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[Volunteer] VAs needed! (male & female)

1,327 Views | 14 Replies

I am once again rising from the ashes and working on a short, it's a sequel to my last toon "HAPPY FAMILY" which you can watch right here

You don't have to watch it, though, don't worry - I'll just sum it up real quick:

The short is set in a sitcom world and follows a family whose patriarch is dead. Think Weekend at Bernie's, but with a bit more rotting involved. As it's a sitcom parody, there's cheesy jokes, an unbearable studio audience, and my favorite trope of all - running every single joke into the ground. The sequel is the same, but bigger in scope.

If that sounds like something you'd be interested in appearing in, let me know! I appreciate all the help I can get. If this somehow ends up making any money (probably impossible) you will, of course, be compensated.

The male character is an energetic TV salesman.

The female character is a calm, laid back, woman. She's relatively normal, compared to the other characters.

Neither of these characters have a lot of lines.

Please reply here or send me a PM if interested! Thanks.

CRACKEGGS 2 COMING 2026

Response to [Volunteer] VAs needed! (male & female) 2023-05-31 17:26:24

Hey! I can help! I'll be your Male VA! Email or message me for faster contact! cpmaoa1990@gmail.com!

Response to [Volunteer] VAs needed! (male & female) 2023-06-01 02:53:48

i can give this a shot! i'll be the female va if the project is still open~

Response to [Volunteer] VAs needed! (male & female) 2023-06-05 08:06:58

At 5/31/23 03:54 PM, Kolumbo wrote: I am once again rising from the ashes and working on a short, it's a sequel to my last toon "HAPPY FAMILY" which you can watch right here

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/861772

You don't have to watch it, though, don't worry - I'll just sum it up real quick:
The short is set in a sitcom world and follows a family whose patriarch is dead. Think Weekend at Bernie's, but with a bit more rotting involved. As it's a sitcom parody, there's cheesy jokes, an unbearable studio audience, and my favorite trope of all - running every single joke into the ground. The sequel is the same, but bigger in scope.

If that sounds like something you'd be interested in appearing in, let me know! I appreciate all the help I can get. If this somehow ends up making any money (probably impossible) you will, of course, be compensated.

The female character is a calm, laid back, woman. She's relatively normal, compared to the other characters.

I'm interested in auditioning

I've never really voice acted before but I could pull off a TV salesman. Hit me up.

Response to [Volunteer] VAs needed! (male & female) 2023-06-06 13:15:32

At 5/31/23 03:54 PM, Kolumbo wrote: I am once again rising from the ashes and working on a short, it's a sequel to my last toon "HAPPY FAMILY" which you can watch right here

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/861772

Hello! I sent a DM your way 🤗

Response to [Volunteer] VAs needed! (male & female) 2023-06-06 16:19:11

Count on me bro! I'd love to do some voices for you.

Response to [Volunteer] VAs needed! (male & female) 2023-06-06 16:24:48

Hey there!

Here's my visual reel if you'd like to see some of the various works I appeared in. I'd love to be considered!

You need a voice? I got plenty for ya! :D

BBS Signature

Response to [Volunteer] VAs needed! (male & female) 2023-06-10 09:02:58

I'd love to be part of this - although I'm not sure whether I'd be the best match for the character you're currently looking for. Please check my demo reel below for an idea of my skills, and if there's any lines I could audition with, please get in touch. Cheers!

Response to [Volunteer] VAs needed! (male & female) 2023-06-13 01:05:05

Hello, I'm interested in all parts. Main roles have probably already been taken so I'm happy with background characters.

I am a male voice actor happy to help, my profile includes voice samples.

Response to [Volunteer] VAs needed! (male & female) 2023-06-27 04:22:08

Hello! I'd love to try out for the female character. You can find out more about my voice work on my website

Response to [Volunteer] VAs needed! (male & female) 2023-09-02 09:29:34

hi there im probably a little late but i was wondering if ur still searching for people to audition cuz i wanna tryout

Response to [Volunteer] VAs needed! (male & female) 2023-09-03 16:32:23

I'm interested, check out my playlist:

Response to [Volunteer] VAs needed! (male & female) 2023-09-06 09:40:33

I would be interested to try for female VA

Response to [Volunteer] VAs needed! (male & female) 2023-09-07 00:31:03

This topic is now four months old and keeps getting people's hopes up, while the creator remains silent. Locking this to keep it from stealing sunshine from people who do actually need the help.