00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Pawnwolf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actors Needed For Audio Skit (VOLUNTEER)

611 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm making an audio only skit and I wanted to find voice actors to work with. There are three roles and I'm doing one of them. I need a female VA who can do an American southern accent as well as another VA for narration (male or female). If you're interested, message me with some samples of your voice, looking forward to working with you.

Response to Voice Actors Needed For Audio Skit (VOLUNTEER) 2023-05-30 03:34:43

At 5/29/23 09:11 PM, TorgoTheEnfeebled wrote: I'm making an audio only skit and I wanted to find voice actors to work with. There are three roles and I'm doing one of them. I need a female VA who can do an American southern accent as well as another VA for narration (male or female). If you're interested, message me with some samples of your voice, looking forward to working with you.

i can give this a shot! i can send you the demo by the end of this week, if this is still open~

Response to Voice Actors Needed For Audio Skit (VOLUNTEER) 2023-05-31 13:42:41

At 5/30/23 03:34 AM, twilightlicious69 wrote:
At 5/29/23 09:11 PM, TorgoTheEnfeebled wrote: I'm making an audio only skit and I wanted to find voice actors to work with. There are three roles and I'm doing one of them. I need a female VA who can do an American southern accent as well as another VA for narration (male or female). If you're interested, message me with some samples of your voice, looking forward to working with you.
i can give this a shot! i can send you the demo by the end of this week, if this is still open~

Awesome, looking forward to hearing from you!

Response to Voice Actors Needed For Audio Skit (VOLUNTEER) 2023-05-31 15:52:02

UPDATE: The narrator role has been filled.

Response to Voice Actors Needed For Audio Skit (VOLUNTEER) 2023-06-01 16:58:53

yo do you need another narrator role or has it already been full cause I could volunteer if that’s ok. Thanks.