00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiToDaAra just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Old User Re-Introduction!

2,791 Views | 40 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-04-02 10:57:25

Never introduced yourself or want to re-introduce yourself? You can present yourself here!

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-04-02 17:59:55

At 4/2/23 11:06 AM, Ace-Disgrace wrote: @TomFulp , maybe pin this?

Hi my name is Jason, I paint and write poetry, occasionally I will write a short story, and I am starting up a comic strip called ZinX and Rad my style is what I call abstrak realism it is a mix of Picasso and Davanci with a twist of Abraham and the bible though Jason Nezzer is the name I prefer to act under I like to think like James bond, James say bond James bond I say Jaso I dropped the n because I got tired of the n word but if you called me Jason it would be a brighter day, and I'm not an ace I'm a king bee.

Love Attacts Like a an Invivisible God in the Snow. The Devil always looses so presevire until the morning star arises in your own heart.

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-04-03 20:26:20

At 4/2/23 10:57 AM, BIink wrote: Never introduced yourself or want to re-introduce yourself? You can present yourself here!

I exist! much to my surprise. It's good to be back. I'll be around writing. I'm Wargrave (I took the Username from an Agatha Christie character. my brother is The-Great-One. A ridiculously pompous name for someone so unaware of how incredible they are. come say hi! I don't bite

Read my stories on my userpage

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-04-05 13:11:15

I'm Stella Momoboshi, the founder of Sakura Star Entertainment. I make TTS videos such as Stella's Funny Windows Errors, PlayStation 1 BIOS Corruptions, Stella's Funny Road Signs, and Stella's Funny Engrish.

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-04-06 10:21:58

Salut.

I am Wendell.

I hate myself.

Polysexual portuguese artist.

Check current mood, cool music!

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-04-06 15:51:27

At 4/2/23 10:57 AM, BIink wrote: Never introduced yourself or want to re-introduce yourself? You can present yourself here!

Hello, I am Val/Valerie, a 17 year old human on here that likes to make games, stories and object shows! I also hope to one day become a self-employed content creator doing what they love doing for a living.

Hello, I am a beginning game developer who would appreciate feedback on their game!

Bubble Trouble! (newgrounds.com)

Mine is:

"You are in Charge. Choose your everything.", which means that "Ty rzÄ…dzisz. Wybierz swoje wszystko" was used as in Polsat Rebrand in 2021 as a campaign, and again in my October 2022 rebrand, as I didn't wanted to celebrate Spooky Month.

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-04-16 00:50:02

Sup

HatNHoodie's the name and being average is my game. I make pencil and paper stuff sometimes. If you like an ADHD brained pencil in hand man drawing only a few characters every so often, then I dunno. Bring all your domino's pizza related questions to me.

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-04-16 05:20:09

I'm old and I hate the posts I made as a kid.

Hi there, the name's M-kirbs, or just kirbs for short!

If it's not obvious enough, I'm a HUGE Kirby fan and love to indulge myself to learning new things about the series and share my love with others. But, I also tend to fixate on other things quite often, made apparent on my drawing topics or what I fave here (currently, lots of Pizza Tower stuff). Like with Kirby, I'm just happy to share my love for the things I fixate on and share bits of trivia about em (sorry in advance if it gets annoying from time to time).

Drawing cute stuff is my passion, so I often make art that's bound to brighten someone's day! :3

Just a nerd and a Kirby.

Hope you have a good day! <3

(Kirby says hi!) [Sig art by @soundskies]

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-04-19 15:42:02

At 4/2/23 10:57 AM, everyone wrote: Never introduced yourself or want to re-introduce yourself? You can present yourself here!

so I can re-introduce myself? alright bet.

iu_952103_11185278.gif < privet, I am mawibblap, but you can call me wilson (for now),

I draw with computer mouse and mspaint is my main art program, and I live in russia, thank you.

I may not be the brightest in the box full of light-bulbs, but that doesn't mean I can't light the way in this dark world.

(you can call me wilson or mawi if you want, I'm also the one who made skibidi club.)

TOYHOUSE • YOUTUBE • TUMBLR • REDDIT

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-04-27 23:13:31

The last comment on my profile was about Battlefield 4 coming out for consoles I was hyped to play it on my PlayStation 3 in 2013 coming back to Newgrounds after recovering my account I saw ALOT of comments from when I was young and weird Now I'm a twenty-four-year-old landscaper and part-time Bartender and yikes my typing was me trying to be cool but weird.

Holy shit newgrounds more like oldgrounds haha...i'll see myself out.

BBS Signature

Zebra Humor here to assist with all your zebra joke needs. We have zebra joke pictures, videos and games!

Come by for a zebra-themed laugh (or groan depending on your sense of humor)!

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-07-04 08:29:11

My name's Star, I'm an artist who loves cartoons and gaming. Currently a computer science major. I'd love to make lots of friends on Newgrounds!

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-07-05 11:44:30

I'm Matt! I made this account when I was in high school, then 20 years later I decided to start using it.

I'm mostly a 2D animator, though I do a scattered handful of 3D stuff, spent the better part of the last two decades in Flash/Animate, but then Grease Pencil went crazy so now I'm a Blender guy.

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-07-31 03:13:39

ive been part of this site for quite a few years. i figured id finally introduce myself. My name is Liv and i like to play guitar, game and paint. im looking to create and submit some game ideas in time. and im looking forward to meeting more like minded people

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-08-01 21:51:57

Well, it's been 6 years since I've posted anywhere here! my account is turning 17 next month so that's exciting! I hope the forums are still active, it seems more quite then I remember !

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-09-13 16:02:39

I'm back. And all I can say is BALTIMORE ORIOLES NUMBER 1!

iu_1076209_1599649.gif

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-09-19 11:16:11

Haddo

I'm some random fuck that mostly used this site to hide my drawings when I was a kid. I didn't want to show my family because I thought anime was sort of embarrassing, and I was kinda looking int..... well less family friends ly things. 12 year old kid + internet = mong

After I was done on NG in middle / high school I went and looked for a home forum. I tried using FB, people whined I posted too much. I tried some other places, got BS, ended up at TekSyndicate, and tried my best to stay there as long as I possibly could. So long that the original group split, one of the guys stole the business from the other when they were being stupid, and now the site, Level1Techs, is a corporate shit hole that only cares about the products that they pout out, and their facebook posts that they are too lazy to log in to facebook to use.

Our forum WAS known at one point for making Intel put SRIOV on consumer boards, which even made some NVME shit easier to do for X99. You could log in and see someone building suitecase computers, Halo Warthogs, Beekeeping, it was amazing. Post split, everyone I cared about left and I remained trying to show them why people were leaving. They were even trying to figure out why people were leaving and posting less at one point! There were months where it was me, one of the mods, and the owner posting, and everyone was in the "Lounge" Chat room.

Ultimately what I really wanted out of that place was Newgrounds. And well, now I am here. Again. On the same account I had in school.

Instead of being stuck somewhere trying to keep up with actual computer scientists, I'll just do my projects wherever I can post them, and wherever they will help people. L1T can be a dead hole.

I'll be recovering from this for a while, as I dedicated a really lot of time to that site. I wrote lots of documentation, I wrote a lot of reviews, there was even a point where I had an influence on what linux media came onto a few channels, or I was part of the active crowd, either way. I can't take sole responsibility anyways. I hope @TomFulp allows for a few things to be added or can use my ideas. Seems like he and the others actually listen and consider things, I appreciate that shit.

PH4NT0M117

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-10-03 01:57:02

Yooo, I'm kris and I draw random ass doodles of whatever I'm interested in at the moment, sometimes my ocs, sometimes of people I often watch on youtube or twitch, sometimes of my friends and their oc's! Honestly, it's just whatever I feel like doing. I'm usually drawing on free softwares with my tablet, but I'll occasionally post traditional doodles. Otherwise I love playing rhythm games, horror games, or puzzle games.

I made an account on here bc of FNF but I've been playing newgrounds games since high school. I hope to meet more people on here cause this place is pretty neat, nice to meet you all!! <3

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-10-20 03:04:27

Hello. I came to this site when I was too young. It warped my malleable little mind. Now I'm messed up and I blame NewGrounds. Now I am old and yell at clouds.

too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-10-27 10:37:13

I'm PearlHikara and I'm in the middle of making a game that I'm planning on selling on steam, but I also make some game jam games here and there. I also like the colour purple.

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-11-01 14:24:59

I am Luc, 30 years old. I make art and write stories in my free time.

My job take the most of my time, I have a 7am-4pm job.

My favorite ice cream flavor is pistachio.

What I hate the most is cockroachs.

I draw almost anything.

I do it for free and people can ask me some arts.

My favorite book is Never Ending Story.

I don't watch animes.

ZombieGhost

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-11-16 22:49:31

I'm Emiliano.

I do art.

I do music.

Maybe animation.

Sometime in my life.

And i'm developing a game.

A trashy game.

But a lovely game.

:|

Being 100% alive means taking a 50% of actions and having a 50% of perspective

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-11-21 01:35:03

Hey! I'm Jasmine, I haven't posted on here since 2010 but I'm super glad that this site still exists!! It's crazy!!!

My writing = What my mom calls "Psycho Shit"

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2023-12-08 12:04:26

I'm Hamster V10. I like cars, and I make a stop-motion video.

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2024-01-17 17:27:04

Hi, y'all can call me Gwen. I'm kind of into old webtoons and also just the earlier internet in general. I'm a college student in austria for mechanical engineering, but I'm also working on a novel. I occasionally draw and feel guilty about the tablet of mine that collects dust on my desk. When im not couped up in the house or library, I like to swim, hike, cycle, and travel whenever i've got the money.

Looking to meet some cool people, and TBH i'm kind of sick of discord and Twitter.

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2024-01-26 13:11:37

I'm Skilled, not very new at Newgrounds, It is a very fun experience here.

A member of Thumbnail Crew!, you should help as well!

AKA fe3l1ngsk1lled and Skilled!

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2024-01-30 10:31:22

This is a funny Forum but I'll join along! :D

I am Tyhond, adventurer of the Art Portal and sometime forgot that I wander away from there once in a while xP

I am just a fellow friend drifting in the ocean full of art made by a lot of wonderful people! ^-^ Hope to see a bunch more and make more new friends! Have a nice day! :)

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2024-02-02 20:13:15

iu_1156692_8442981.gif

Hey hey! I'm wamyremy! I've been around here for a little while now, but my goal is to make a name for myself through my artwork, all while having a fun time and making good friends! It's nice to meet you! <3

- wamy :3

BBS Signature