00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MarioX4 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Old User Re-Introduction!

2,806 Views | 41 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2024-02-11 17:15:36

At 4/2/23 10:57 AM, name wrote: Never introduced yourself or want to re-introduce yourself? You can present yourself here!

Hello! My name is TidMilk, my interests are TTTE, TUGS, Hazbin Hotel, and Doki Doki Literature Club! I exist, loliu_1160839_21041490.webp

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2024-02-12 22:19:39

I had an account here in the Long, Long Ago Time, when I was driven by fervor and angst. Now I'm here on a mission. I write about video game culture and I'll be popping in and out as my work requires.

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2024-02-12 22:31:04

At 2/11/24 05:15 PM, TidMilk wrote:
At 4/2/23 10:57 AM, name wrote: Never introduced yourself or want to re-introduce yourself? You can present yourself here!
Hello! My name is TidMilk, my interests are TTTE, TUGS, Hazbin Hotel, and Doki Doki Literature Club! I exist, lol

what a very old user

/j

but nice to meet u tho

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2024-02-13 16:27:31

At 2/12/24 10:31 PM, name wrote:
At 2/11/24 05:15 PM, TidMilk wrote:
Hello! My name is TidMilk, my interests are TTTE, TUGS, Hazbin Hotel, and Doki Doki Literature Club! I exist, lol
what a very old user
/j
but nice to meet u tho

Nice to meet you too!

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2024-03-05 14:39:26

Hello, my name is Ilovecats324. I like making art, listening to music and being a professional shitposter on twitter and what not. I was born nov 9th, and im such a kewl mf (not really) I mostly complain with my bestie Sophia and shit talk annoying ppl, my art style is shit and really does need improvement. I'm emo and ppl think i'm cringe, which i am and im proud of it. My actual name is Mikeila but whatever, but u should def follow me on newgrounds cuz im kewl

yuh

bye-

RAWR XD

hearts 4 leafyishere follow meh on titter my xtiwter thingy

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2024-03-08 10:33:37

I'm Cycon, I made a cartoon to troll someone (another troll, turns out I was right about that cancer) on Gaia forums back in 2004-ish, it did okay, made another one with the word "vagina" in the title, instantly one of the cool guys, never learned to animate properly, had private lessons from RUBBER NINJA, touched Egoraptor in person and in one of my worst cartoons, drew some pictures for money for Soulja Boy, and basically never really launched other than a handful of mediocre toons with a fuckton of heart.

Nearly 40, getting divorced, father of two kids now, but something brings me back here. Its as if I have unfinished business and can't become a real adult until some prophecy is fulfilled or some debt is paid... be that as it may, I like to think that hit the NG scene at its PEAK, right before the YT and social media takeovers, back when Dave made RAB cartoons and countless legends emerged. I was there.

Now, I dabble in all kinds of things, but haven't really done anything lately. Just wanted to pop in and say, hey ya'll, "this is Cycon" and NO, I don't know what happened to that drunken barstool song, if I find it I GOTCHU FAM BET.

Also, Wonchop and me, we ain't kin. We ain't. KIN.

SB is King of the Portal, long live B

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2024-03-27 11:50:29

Im Waterina sometimes Winterina im just a water that roaming this planet.

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2024-04-01 18:11:39

i am mike

the end

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2024-04-02 19:45:53

I guess I should use this..

hello I was here from December to may, I left in 2023 and came back here, my original name was Caniac76 I was active on the general and supporter forums

Borking My Jorking

BBS Signature

Response to Old User Re-Introduction! 2024-04-18 09:13:06

The name's Jur. Pronounced more like "Yur".

Decided to finally make a Newgrounds account after years of having heard of it but not thinking much of it, until in recent years i've been wanting to develop a more stylized cartoon style and world, inspired by what I understood to be "Newgrounds style".

But I still seek to develop my other style(s) and stories just as well.

To copy-and-paste my first post on my profile page:

I've got a boatload of characters and stories I hope to share in a number of different styles and all manner of different themes. And by speaking of them, I may illustrate my lines of thought.

Prime among this theme, is monsters. Abominations, horrors, the freaky, the goofy, the cartoonish, etc. I've always loved monsters, and the idea of a monster to me is *the* symbol of fantasy and imagination. For there are few rules, if any, that could state what a monster can or cannot be.

There are also jesters. For jesters are not simply a target for a pie in the face, but have the potential to express many forms of art and entertainment. Acting, singing, dancing, storytelling, acrobatics, general goofiness and witty banter and remarks. And the entertainment they provide is not aimed to making people laugh alone.

Plus, jesters can simply carry a kind of mystique and intrigue to them that's more appealing than garish clown stuff.

Other themes and inspirations would include history and folklore, martial arts and weaponry, video games and pop culture, dark fantasy, bits of horror, various forms of fashion from the older to the contemporary (compare for example dresses from the 1800s or Mongolian warrior equipment to comfy loose stuff to a boatload of belts, zippers and chains plus leather and/or rubber), and elements of different cultures, and more. Food and music too.

A lot of inspiration comes from music, ranging from the likes of individual songs and independant music artists like Adrian von Ziegler and Cosmo Sheldrake, to bands such as Circus of Fools, Be'lakor, Alestorm, Poor Man's Poison, The Rumjacks, and more.

But very important too is the soundtracks of video games -and video games themselves- with stuff like Rayman, No Straight Roads, Clash: Artifacts of Chaos, the Monkey Island and Darksiders series, Skylanders, BrĂ¼tal Legend, Blasphemous, Grime, and yet again a lot more.

That's the stuff I like. That's the stuff that helps inspire me to do my own thing, and I hope that the stuff I like to make may be of joy, delight, interest, perhaps even a bit of fright and the like to whoever reads this.

At 4/18/24 09:13 AM, JurTheOrc wrote: The name's Jur. Pronounced more like "Yur".
Decided to finally make a Newgrounds account after years of having heard of it but not thinking much of it, until in recent years i've been wanting to develop a more stylized cartoon style and world, inspired by what I understood to be "Newgrounds style".
But I still seek to develop my other style(s) and stories just as well.

Ah fup, just realized i misunderstood the re-introduction thing as just being introduction. That thread's right below this one on the thread page.

Apologies to the mods. My bad. Will try to figure out how to delete this and then put this in the right thread.

I'm Hoppio.

I will make fun of you regardless of who you are

BBS Signature