00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CloudSavage just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

ZniX and Rad

2,579 Views | 34 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

ZniX and Rad 2023-04-01 21:04:22

I am starting a comic strip called ZinX and Rad and I am looking for Ideas... I was thinking it would be based on cheering for the BUCS football team... Any advice...?

Love Attacts Like a an Invivisible God in the Snow. The Devil always looses so presevire until the morning star arises in your own heart.

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-04-01 21:41:34

At 4/1/23 09:04 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: I am starting a comic strip called ZinX and Rad and I am looking for Ideas... I was thinking it would be based on cheering for the BUCS football team... Any advice...?

ZinX is a rock star and Rad is his side kick, together they make music and save souls in the name of Jesus Christ.

Love Attacts Like a an Invivisible God in the Snow. The Devil always looses so presevire until the morning star arises in your own heart.

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-04-02 04:25:42

At 4/1/23 09:41 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
At 4/1/23 09:04 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: I am starting a comic strip called ZinX and Rad and I am looking for Ideas... I was thinking it would be based on cheering for the BUCS football team... Any advice...?
ZinX is a rock star and Rad is his side kick, together they make music and save souls in the name of Jesus Christ.

ZinX... I heard neo and the matrix started a real arse war..

Rad... Yea that so sucks balls

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-04-07 14:50:57

At 4/2/23 04:25 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:

ZinX... Oh Money How I despise thee, I try to get rid of you as soon as I get just a little, oh Money you've got me caught in the middle, a rock and a hard place indeed, world full of greed.

Rad... Yea that sucks balls I hate Money too, Money is like a an ugly man, you only need it to trade with japan, but when you get hungry, they say say you don't need no money plenty of food at the dog house, and then the dirty dogs eat easter dinner, illiterate politicians are loosers next time ill pick a winner.

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-04-10 11:34:38 (edited 2023-04-10 11:35:47)

At 4/7/23 02:50 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
ZinX... Oh Money How I despise thee, I try to get rid of you as soon as I get just a little, oh Money you've got me caught in the middle, a rock and a hard place indeed, world full of greed.

Rad... Yea that sucks balls I hate Money too, Money is like a an ugly man, you only need it to trade with japan, but when you get hungry, they say say you don't need no money plenty of food at the dog house, and then the dirty dogs eat easter dinner, illiterate politicians are loosers next time ill pick a winner.

ZniX... There is a God He is Alive in him we live and we survive from dust our God created man He is Alive the Great I am.

Icc hym.

Rad... Hippy easter, God is Alive. I don't hate black people, praise Jesus Christ.

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-05-16 16:23:24

At 4/10/23 11:34 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
At 4/7/23 02:50 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:

ZniX... There is a God He is Alive in him we live and we survive from dust our God created man He is Alive the Great I am.
Icc hym.

Rad... Hippy easter, God is Alive. I don't hate black people, praise Jesus Christ.

ZniX.. I dont really have much to say, I went wild one day as if I were like this renegade master but I nearly Masturbated my self to death, People dont really respond too much on these computers i HEAR THE RADIO, but the preachers keep calling me the devil, I see that jesus called simon peter satan when he sinned, but that dosen't mean you treat peter like the devil, and that my grand fathers name was pete, he died of cancer at the age 60 when I was like 7, and he coached a minor leage baseball term called the tampa smokers so thats like my claim to fame, and the al yang played on that team, but just remember the the phillys beat the devil rays that tells me that the strip club has the bow down and shut down, if only we had something better to put there, that ecil epicenter is right in the middle of williams park, so if you want to break some one will shouldn't it be the will of that evil epicenter I don't see why that can just put coffe house and a electronic store right there, it so sticks out like a sore thumb and just defeats the purpose of st pete

RAD.. Yea that so sucks balls, it's like a bum makeing factory or something, If only people would rise up against that evil epicenter at williams park, is that what you want princess middleton to stand for club lust, it's nowander God is agnery with america, and if thats whats going in in stpete, fl, the re4st of the country is deffeninently a bigger basket case than I am.

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-05-19 12:37:49

what

Those are my 2 cents, anyway!

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-06-05 13:17:25

At 5/19/23 12:37 PM, ArGxITA wrote: what

Gi lead is corupt

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-06-09 17:52:54 (edited 2023-06-09 18:04:27)

At 6/5/23 01:17 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
Gi lead is corupt

Internet Conversations and Information Lords.

It seems to me that the conversation of the internet is becoming nostalgic because of information Lords who are trying to oppress the truth.. it's one thing to be a white liar and I admit I am guilty of that, however I don't opress the truth... With a double lio last name like mine it is very easy to get caught up on a web of lies... That's why I try to think of it like a dance move 3 to the 4 Earth to Mars Romans 3.4 let God be true and all men liars. But these information Lords are just breathing lieing spirits all over the shardaney..,. And that's why is just keeps coming out like a black fly every time... We have to do something about this... Any advice?

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-06-09 22:55:05

At 6/9/23 05:52 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
Gi lead is corupt

It seems to me that the conversation of the internet is becoming nostalgic because of information Lords who are trying to oppress the truth.. it's one thing to be a white liar and I admit I am guilty of that, however I don't opress the truth... With a double lio last name like mine it is very easy to get caught up on a web of lies... That's why I try to think of it like a dance move 3 to the 4 Earth to Mars Romans 3.4 let God be true and all men liars. But these information Lords are just breathing lieing spirits all over the shardaney..,. And that's why is just keeps coming out like a black fly every time... We have to do something about this... Any advice?

I once worked at a cookie store... And you could either get a big cookie or you could get a little have you ever heard of Chris cookies and gift basket...

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-06-13 15:43:05

At 6/9/23 10:55 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
Gi lead is corupt

I once worked at a cookie store... And you could either get a big cookie or you could get a little have you ever heard of Chris cookies and gift basket...

What is the point of computers if you cannot advance to a higher level of reality.

I think that there should be a more efficient way of riseing in the ranks of internet reality other than this flys in the Vaseline that seems to be the norm... Dose anyone have any thoughts on this....

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-06-19 20:55:57

At 6/13/23 03:43 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
Gi lead is corupt

What is the point of computers if you cannot advance to a higher level of reality.

I think that there should be a more efficient way of riseing in the ranks of internet reality other than this flys in the Vaseline that seems to be the norm... Dose anyone have any thoughts on this....

ZniX... When Satan lies he speaks in his native language, so if I am infected with a lieing spirit that means what? That the devil is on my tounge... What is the devil?the devil is the defence of evil. What is evil evil is uncleanlyness... The lieing spirit began with maddog 2020 look-see. Dev ii l. So I will no longer defend this evil spirit. I see the devil that means it Satantic... The Lord rebuke you Satan...

Rad... Yes that so sucks balls, but amen it's time to start telling the truth. It's never 2 late to do the right thing...

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-06-27 19:46:44

At 6/19/23 08:55 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
Gi lead is corupt

ZniX... When Satan lies he speaks in his native language, so if I am infected with a lieing spirit that means what? That the devil is on my tounge... What is the devil?the devil is the defence of evil. What is evil evil is uncleanlyness... The lieing spirit began with maddog 2020 look-see. Dev ii l. So I will no longer defend this evil spirit. I see the devil that means it Satantic... The Lord rebuke you Satan...

Rad... Yes that so sucks balls, but amen it's time to start telling the truth. It's never 2 late to do the right thing...

ZniX... What shall I say when I have nothing to say.

Rad ... If you don't have something good to say . Don't say anything at all ...

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-07-12 10:38:06

At 6/27/23 07:46 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
Gi lead is corupt

ZniX... I turned 45 yesterday and my dad was the only one who called me, one of the

Most eventless days of my life ..

Rad... Hippy b day to me

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-07-15 11:27:03

At 7/12/23 10:38 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
Gi lead is corupt

ZniX... I turned 45 yesterday and my dad was the only one who called me, one of the

Rad... Hippy b day to me

Yellow and Green, not so mean...

Green and Yellow, evil fellow

Both are representative of money honey.

Yager was a test pilot,

The Gay Church, is foolish...

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-07-17 11:44:22

At 7/15/23 11:27 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
Gi lead is corupt

Rad... Hippy b day to me

Yager was a test pilot,

ZinX.. if you had to make a dieing request what would it be.

Rad.. do the hokey-pokey at my funeral.

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-07-22 19:01:18

At 7/17/23 11:44 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
Gi lead is corupt

Rad... Hippy b day to me

Yager was a test pilot,

One foot in the grave...

You put one arm in and you shake it all about,

You put one foot in and you shake it all about,

And then you do the hokey pokey and that's what is all about....

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-07-23 07:56:10

At 7/22/23 07:01 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
At 5/19/23 12:37 PM, ArGxITA wrote:
what
Gi lead is corupt

Rad... Hippy b day to me

Yager was a test pilot,

One foot in the grave...

Mc2=CPi

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-07-31 12:49:33

At 7/23/23 07:56 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
At 6/5/23 01:17 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 5/19/23 12:37 PM, ArGxITA wrote:
what
Gi lead is corupt

Rad... Hippy b day to me

Yager was a test pilot,

One foot in the grave...

Mc2=CPi

ZniX.,.. the dark side is something you have to be set free from...

Rad... FoRcE

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-08-19 19:19:09

At 7/31/23 12:49 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
At 6/9/23 05:52 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/5/23 01:17 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 5/19/23 12:37 PM, ArGxITA wrote:
what
Gi lead is corupt

Rad... Hippy b day to me

Yager was a test pilot,

One foot in the grave...

Mc2=CPi

Rad... FoRcE

Wash your ass you'll live longer,

Advance life and become humble

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-09-04 19:34:10

At 8/19/23 07:19 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
At 6/9/23 10:55 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/9/23 05:52 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/5/23 01:17 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 5/19/23 12:37 PM, ArGxITA wrote:
what
Gi lead is corupt

Rad... Hippy b day to me

Yager was a test pilot,

One foot in the grave...

Mc2=CPi

Rad... FoRcE

ZinX. If you are not proactively trying to tell the truth, you will proactively lie

Rad in other words truth is not something that comes natural it is mans nature to sin, for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God The good news is that the bible is the truth, and as long as we have access to it we can be redeemed.

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-09-10 12:47:35

At 9/4/23 07:34 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
At 6/13/23 03:43 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/9/23 10:55 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/9/23 05:52 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/5/23 01:17 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 5/19/23 12:37 PM, ArGxITA wrote:
what
Gi lead is corupt

Rad... Hippy b day to me

Yager was a test pilot,

One foot in the grave...

Mc2=CPi

Rad... FoRcE

ZinX. If you are not proactively trying to tell the truth, you will proactively lie

Rad in other words truth is not something that comes natural it is mans nature to sin, for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God The good news is that the bible is the truth, and as long as we have access to it we can be redeemed.

2 Jews and a Pollock we're on and airplane that was crashing and the were only 2 parachutes left 1 jew put on a parashute screamed this is what I am doing for my country and jumped the 2 nd jew put on a parashute screamed this is what I am doing for my country and jumped then the Pollock screamed this is what I am doing for my country and jumped. I've never really gotten that joke either

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-09-24 19:22:13

At 9/10/23 12:47 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
At 6/19/23 08:55 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/13/23 03:43 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/9/23 10:55 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/9/23 05:52 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/5/23 01:17 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 5/19/23 12:37 PM, ArGxITA wrote:
what
Gi lead is corupt

Rad... Hippy b day to me

Yager was a test pilot,

One foot in the grave...

Mc2=CPi

Rad... FoRcE

2 Jews and a Pollock we're on and airplane that was crashing and the were only 2 parachutes left 1 jew put on a parashute screamed this is what I am doing for my country and jumped the 2 nd jew put on a parashute screamed this is what I am doing for my country and jumped then the Pollock screamed this is what I am doing for my country and jumped. I've never really gotten that joke either

A true story....

No sooner than I posted Mathew 4.20 on my web site did a river church bus pull up and invited me to church.... at once I got up and went, the energy I feel here is radically terrific Ill keep you posted...

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-10-08 16:40:39

At 9/24/23 07:22 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
At 6/27/23 07:46 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/19/23 08:55 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/13/23 03:43 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/9/23 10:55 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/9/23 05:52 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/5/23 01:17 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 5/19/23 12:37 PM, ArGxITA wrote:
what
Gi lead is corupt

Rad... Hippy b day to me

Yager was a test pilot,

One foot in the grave...

Mc2=CPi

Rad... FoRcE

A true story....

No sooner than I posted Mathew 4.20 on my web site did a river church bus pull up and invited me to church.... at once I got up and went, the energy I feel here is radically terrific Ill keep you posted...

To Fear God and Shun Evil is my new directive on life.

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-10-16 13:19:35

At 10/8/23 04:40 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
At 7/12/23 10:38 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/27/23 07:46 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/19/23 08:55 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/13/23 03:43 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/9/23 10:55 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/9/23 05:52 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/5/23 01:17 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 5/19/23 12:37 PM, ArGxITA wrote:
what
Gi lead is corupt

Rad... Hippy b day to me

Yager was a test pilot,

One foot in the grave...

Mc2=CPi

Rad... FoRcE

A true story....

ZinX... sometimes you have to get locked up to realize how free you truly are

Rad... if the injured dog had never been taken to the vet he would have never been healed..,

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-11-09 12:18:27

At 10/16/23 01:19 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
At 7/15/23 11:27 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 7/12/23 10:38 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/27/23 07:46 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/19/23 08:55 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/13/23 03:43 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/9/23 10:55 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/9/23 05:52 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/5/23 01:17 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 5/19/23 12:37 PM, ArGxITA wrote:
what
Gi lead is corupt

Rad... Hippy b day to me

Yager was a test pilot,

One foot in the grave...

Mc2=CPi

Rad... FoRcE

A true story....

Rad... if the injured dog had never been taken to the vet he would have never been healed..,

Brown and Green far to mean,

Green and Brown just another clown

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-11-09 12:25:30

At 11/9/23 12:18 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
At 7/17/23 11:44 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 7/15/23 11:27 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 7/12/23 10:38 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/27/23 07:46 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/19/23 08:55 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/13/23 03:43 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/9/23 10:55 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/9/23 05:52 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/5/23 01:17 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 5/19/23 12:37 PM, ArGxITA wrote:
what
Gi lead is corupt

Rad... Hippy b day to me

Yager was a test pilot,

One foot in the grave...

Mc2=CPi

Rad... FoRcE

A true story....

Iresponsability and Lazyness... every illness begins here... it's also where illiteracy begins.. how much of a mental illness would be cured if a patient would just read the bible and eat the natural food of wisdom rather than do illegal narcotics and eat the junk food of the media...

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-12-04 08:23:52

At 11/9/23 12:25 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
At 7/22/23 07:01 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 7/17/23 11:44 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 7/15/23 11:27 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 7/12/23 10:38 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/27/23 07:46 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/19/23 08:55 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/13/23 03:43 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/9/23 10:55 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/9/23 05:52 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/5/23 01:17 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 5/19/23 12:37 PM, ArGxITA wrote:
what
Gi lead is corupt

Rad... Hippy b day to me

Yager was a test pilot,

One foot in the grave...

Mc2=CPi

Rad... FoRcE

A true story....

Iresponsability and Lazyness... every illness begins here... it's also where illiteracy begins.. how much of a mental illness would be cured if a patient would just read the bible and eat the natural food of wisdom rather than do illegal narcotics and eat the junk food of the media...

ZniX.... A man must learn to be gentle if he ever hopes to have a loving relationship with a good woman

Rad... yea gentleness is something I'm not good at..

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-12-16 18:19:33

At 12/4/23 08:23 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
At 7/23/23 07:56 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 7/22/23 07:01 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 7/17/23 11:44 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 7/15/23 11:27 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 7/12/23 10:38 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/27/23 07:46 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/19/23 08:55 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/13/23 03:43 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/9/23 10:55 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/9/23 05:52 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/5/23 01:17 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 5/19/23 12:37 PM, ArGxITA wrote:
what
Gi lead is corupt

Rad... Hippy b day to me

Yager was a test pilot,

One foot in the grave...

Mc2=CPi

Rad... FoRcE

A true story....

ZniX.... A man must learn to be gentle if he ever hopes to have a loving relationship with a good woman

ZniX.. Sunday traditions, when I was growing up my family would have spaghetti every Sunday at my grandma's

Rad.. yup and it was that good ole Italian spaghetti home cooking.. rest in peace granny I can't wait to be in heaven with you..

Response to ZniX and Rad 2023-12-25 10:21:16

At 12/16/23 06:19 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
At 12/4/23 08:23 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote:
At 7/31/23 12:49 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 7/23/23 07:56 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 7/22/23 07:01 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 7/17/23 11:44 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 7/15/23 11:27 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 7/12/23 10:38 AM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/27/23 07:46 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/19/23 08:55 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/13/23 03:43 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/9/23 10:55 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/9/23 05:52 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 6/5/23 01:17 PM, DTstrick9AtakCAT wrote: At 5/19/23 12:37 PM, ArGxITA wrote:
what
Gi lead is corupt

Rad... Hippy b day to me

Yager was a test pilot,

One foot in the grave...

Mc2=CPi

Rad... FoRcE

A true story....

ZniX.. Sunday traditions, when I was growing up my family would have spaghetti every Sunday at my grandma's

Rad.. yup and it was that good ole Italian spaghetti home cooking.. rest in peace granny I can't wait to be in heaven with you..

ZniX, it Christmas day... everyone in radio land is singing Christmas songs what an awesome day.

Rad, yes yes yes praise Jesus christ