00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AlsoTlant just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Casting Voice Actors for SeaLab 2021 Parody/Collab

855 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I have a plan to make a collab where animators continue each scene and can change the script/ direction of the story.

For this collab I am looking for voice actors to be the Crew of Sealab 2023. (Sealab 2021 was one of my favorite shows from adult swim).

Voices I am looking for are:

1. Captain Murphy: The captain of Sealab, Captain Murphy is a charismatic, yet erratic, leader who often puts his crew in danger due to his impulsiveness and lack of foresight. Voiced by Harry Goz.
  2. Doctor Quinn: The medical officer, Doctor Quinn is level-headed and analytical. He often tries to reign in Captain Murphy's wild ideas and keep the crew on task. He is voiced by Rachel MacFarlane.
  3. Marco: A former Navy SEAL and the chief of security, Marco is tough and no-nonsense. He is often exasperated by the antics of his fellow crew members. Voiced by Erik Estrada.
  4. Debbie: A research scientist, Debbie is enthusiastic and eager to please. She often tries to impress her colleagues, but her efforts are often misguided. She is voiced by Kate Miller.
  5. Sparks: A robotic assistant, Sparks is helpful but is always sitting in his chair. He is often the voice of reason when the human crew members are behaving irrationally. He is voiced by Michael Goz.
  6. Stormy: The communications officer, Stormy is brash and loud. He enjoys playing pranks on his colleagues and causing chaos. He is voiced by John Henson.
  7. Hesh: The chef, Hesh is a stereotypical stoner who is often high on drugs. He is lazy and apathetic, but he occasionally surprises his colleagues with his culinary skills. He is voiced by Bill Lobley.

If you are interested, and want to audition, I just a voice demo of the character(s) you want to be is in your range!

Response to Casting Voice Actors for SeaLab 2021 Parody/Collab 2023-03-16 02:49:31

At 3/15/23 09:40 PM, scottwjsm wrote: I have a plan to make a collab where animators continue each scene and can change the script/ direction of the story.
For this collab I am looking for voice actors to be the Crew of Sealab 2023. (Sealab 2021 was one of my favorite shows from adult swim).

If you are interested, and want to audition, I just a voice demo of the character(s) you want to be is in your range!

Sent a DM your way!

Brett Butler is actually the voice for Dr Quinn

Response to Casting Voice Actors for SeaLab 2021 Parody/Collab 2023-03-16 23:37:57

At 3/16/23 02:49 AM, KenkoiPhish wrote:
At 3/15/23 09:40 PM, scottwjsm wrote: I have a plan to make a collab where animators continue each scene and can change the script/ direction of the story.

Sent a DM your way!

Thank you so much!

Response to Casting Voice Actors for SeaLab 2021 Parody/Collab 2023-03-17 00:30:15

This still Happening? I'm in need of voice work so I'm willing to try for a role. Problem is I haven't watched a whole lot of sea lab so I don't know if any of the voices are in my range.

-WaffleMutt aspiring creative savant