00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gamehybrid just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

TCAS: Heroes Awaken (VA for Doggy)

964 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I am looking for voice actors for one of my characters for an animated TV pilot episode called TCAS: Heroes Awaken (The ChristianAnimations Show).

Summary

Join our li'l animator ChristianAnimations and his pet DoggyAnimations as they compete in an animation film festival for victory, but the greatest city villain Anna and her henchmen are trying to stop the fun of Christian and the other animators.

Requirements

• Good quality microphone (blue yeti, or others)
  • Professionally able to record the characters
  • Must be able to follow deadlines
  • Be kind to one another
  • Have fun

Character 

Doggy

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/Te_N7Z00-zfqC5W0MTHN4mFl3aiR7STrtwWAqWTAvEHFd6ku5HSY0z1eDyNeX8AKKPdZAGg7xeFZqxQRAFw2s56gE8X5QUtZX-CPrHRr4zN1OjKfyWpH9KfjcYfptBYdkc5FWv0dw9Vn3Fh8Uwr-6A8

Doggy is a 14-year-old diamond retriever and is also a pet of Christian. Born in New York, Doggy has a big family of dogs based on the types of gems in real life. Doggy ended up being lost. He was found by a 15-year-old who thought he was abandoned, with his soft, loving heart of a dog. He will help out with Christian. He can also fly with the big ears he has. Doggy pilots the plane that ChristianAnimations owns/rides. Doggy accidentally mispronounced some of his words.

Voice requirements for Doggy

• Must be able to to a female child-like voice

Notes

I'm working on a Kickstarter to get the whole project funded, but I don't have the money yet, but it will come soon!

- ChristianAnimations

Response to TCAS: Heroes Awaken (VA for Doggy) 2023-03-24 15:00:25

Shared with the VA Collab!