00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NotAbstrakt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Audio Iceberg Challenge - Layer 4

930 Views | 18 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

iu_834366_7519751.png

PLEASE DO NOT CONVERSE IN THIS THREAD - THIS IS FOR SUBMISSIONS ONLY FOR NGAIC LAYER 4! Instead, head to the Discussion & Guidelines thread linked below, for questions, banter and more!

Discussion & Challenge Guidelines Thread - https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1515829

NG Audio Pub Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3FmnxmaUmk

Audio Portal Guidelines - https://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/help-information/terms-of-use/audio-guidelines

This thead is the place to post your entries after uploading and tagging them on the audio portal!

Below are the genre's and Optional Challenge for Layer 4

iu_913526_7519751.webp

Please visit the Discussion & Guidelines Thread to understand what NGAIC is, what to do, and the Guidelines!

=======

Timeline

=======

Entry Period: Starting from the time of this post, you have until March 19th @ 12:01pm UTC to finish an entry!

Peer-Reviewing Period: Starting from the end of the 'Entry Period', you'll have until March 26th @ 11:59pm UTC to finish reviewing at least THREE other challengers entries to obtain your point for this Layer! Afterwards, there will be a 1 week break.

Layer 5 Start: Layer 5 will start with the next batch of genres/sub-genre's/optional challenge on April 2nd @ 11:59pm UTC!

=====================

Previous Contestants Notification Ping

=====================

I will be review-checking everyone from last round sometime over the next few hours, and will be assigning points accordingly to those who have completed at least three reviews!

Layer 1 Contestants

@Lucasberry

@vidu3k333

@Leavesz

@CryNN

@trunotfals

@ForgottenDawn

@sandmangaming

@AceMantra

@MasterQ6

@arbelamram

@RetroCarrott

@GyozaSauce

@Nemira

@chiptami

@TheVoudouQueen

@LD-W

Layer 2 Contestants

@vidu3k333

@CryNN

@MasterQ6

@Positron832

@YendorNG

@Arponax

@CelestialChaos

@SirSandman0

@RetroCarrot

@Lucasberry

@TheTonkaEnthusiast

@Nemira

@ForgottenDawn

@nyxl

@WakerLink

@insertNameHere0

@lilyyan

@TheVodouQueen

Layer 3 Contestants

@YendorNG

@xetto

@Arponax

@TheTonkaEnthusiast

@arbelamram

@SirSandman0

@Banana-head

@ForgottenDawn

@Daru925

@Nemira

@TheVodouQueen

@xZiriusX

@LD-W

@RetroCarrot

If you are new/interested to NGAIC, you are more than welcome to join anytime! Just head over to the Discussion & Challenge Guidelines Thread for a full explanation!

| Multi-Genre Composer, Main Preferences Are Atmosphere Crafting & Technical Detailing/Palettes | Audio Portal Moderator |

| FREE Audio Resources List For Composers | NG Audio Pub Discord | NG Audio Iceberg Challenge | Follow These Legends! |

BBS Signature

Response to NG Audio Iceberg Challenge - Layer 4 2023-03-08 05:24:39

vietnamese groove generator | audius | twitter

BBS Signature

Response to NG Audio Iceberg Challenge - Layer 4 2023-03-13 19:13:52

Salut!

I create 3D art here, and you can listen to my album there! Comments/Feedback appreciated.

Merci!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Audio Iceberg Challenge - Layer 4 2023-03-17 05:12:09

BBS Signature

Response to NG Audio Iceberg Challenge - Layer 4 2023-03-17 21:21:12

Response to NG Audio Iceberg Challenge - Layer 4 2023-03-18 10:22:04

Just to save some confusion between this thread & the NG Audio Pub discord area for NGAIC, I'm going to partially extend this layer out so both of the reported times match up (by an additional 12 hours)

Deadline for confirmation is 11:59pm UTC Sunday, so from the time of this post, you've all got 33 hours left!

| Multi-Genre Composer, Main Preferences Are Atmosphere Crafting & Technical Detailing/Palettes | Audio Portal Moderator |

| FREE Audio Resources List For Composers | NG Audio Pub Discord | NG Audio Iceberg Challenge | Follow These Legends! |

BBS Signature

Response to NG Audio Iceberg Challenge - Layer 4 2023-03-18 13:22:17

BBS Signature

Response to NG Audio Iceberg Challenge - Layer 4 2023-03-18 14:44:11

Here's mine. Hope I wasn't too late.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Audio Iceberg Challenge - Layer 4 2023-03-19 02:49:25

Made another one, this round was inspiring^^

Salut!

I create 3D art here, and you can listen to my album there! Comments/Feedback appreciated.

Merci!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Audio Iceberg Challenge - Layer 4 2023-03-19 03:43:21

Response to NG Audio Iceberg Challenge - Layer 4 2023-03-19 12:31:18

I mean....it sounds interesting.

Response to NG Audio Iceberg Challenge - Layer 4 2023-03-19 16:17:32

man i love this genre

beep boop, i'm not a robot

BBS Signature

Response to NG Audio Iceberg Challenge - Layer 4 2023-03-19 16:27:10

BBS Signature

Response to NG Audio Iceberg Challenge - Layer 4 2023-03-19 19:48:18

BBS Signature

Response to NG Audio Iceberg Challenge - Layer 4 2023-03-19 19:59:51

Just in time:

Music. Art. Writing. Love.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Audio Iceberg Challenge - Layer 4 2023-03-19 20:02:08

NGAIC LAYER 4 PLAYLIST

https://www.newgrounds.com/playlists/view/eb22e9c122f71539fd9a33c39d9c249d

(If you have entered but are missing from this playlist, please contact me ASAP!)

Entrants this round

@vidu3k333

@Daru925

@CryNN

@Banana-head

@nyxl

@ForgottenDawn

@SirSandman0

@Daru925

@Nemira

@Arponax

@xZiriusX

@LD-W

@TheVodouQueen

To earn your point for this round, you must peer-review at least three tracks of your choice from the attatched playlist! A minimum of a paragraph of words is enough! (although you're more than welcome to make longer ones). Reviews which have already been posted by other contestants during the round's submission period do count towards your total!

Deadline for getting your reviews in will be March 26th @ 11:59pm UTC!

Layer 5 will begin on April 2nd @ 11:59pm UTC! (a new thread will be created, with all present/past contestants being pinged as a reminder)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Audio Iceberg Challenge - Layer 4 2023-03-26 19:01:55

Deadline for reviews has been reached! I shall check everything over soon and assign points.

Layer 5 will begin on April 2nd @ 11:59pm UTC! (a new thread will be created, with all present/past contestants being pinged as a reminder)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Audio Iceberg Challenge - Layer 4 2023-04-02 14:46:11

Soon (tm)

Salut!

Merci!

BBS Signature