00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DecoQliao just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Transformers Collab

31,569 Views | 103 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-30 15:52:33

At 3/30/23 02:28 PM, CrockettDK wrote: Update regarding applications
We have had a little complication related to Applications. Everyone who submitted an application will have to wait a bit longer for a notice regarding if you’re accepted or not, but we promise to get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you Everyone who has submitted an application for the collab we greatly appreciate your participation.

while everyone waits here’s some art by @WVDB of a bunch of the Seekers. Originaly only Starscream, Thrust, and Skyquake I took it upon myself to recolor them into the rest of the seekers as well as Machine Wars Starscream and King Atlus.

the only ones who might be missing are the Generic seekers from Devastation, Prime Skyquake, Prime Dreadwing, Pretender Starscream, Marvel Comics Starscream, Starscream’s true form from IDW, Jungle Camo Starscream, UT Scarscream Recolors, and anything else I could be forgetting.

The fuck is Undertale Starscream?

Check current mood, cool music!

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-30 15:57:50

At 3/30/23 03:52 PM, WVDB wrote:
At 3/30/23 02:28 PM, CrockettDK wrote: Update regarding applications
We have had a little complication related to Applications. Everyone who submitted an application will have to wait a bit longer for a notice regarding if you’re accepted or not, but we promise to get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you Everyone who has submitted an application for the collab we greatly appreciate your participation.

while everyone waits here’s some art by @WVDB of a bunch of the Seekers. Originaly only Starscream, Thrust, and Skyquake I took it upon myself to recolor them into the rest of the seekers as well as Machine Wars Starscream and King Atlus.

the only ones who might be missing are the Generic seekers from Devastation, Prime Skyquake, Prime Dreadwing, Pretender Starscream, Marvel Comics Starscream, Starscream’s true form from IDW, Jungle Camo Starscream, UT Scarscream Recolors, and anything else I could be forgetting.
The fuck is Undertale Starscream?

These designs from the UNICRON TRILOGY (UT)

iu_935449_9475454.png

Queer Starscream

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-04-05 08:41:51

Is the discord channel for the collab posted anywhere?

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-04-16 01:05:22

At 3/1/23 09:25 PM, CrockettDK wrote:

I reviewed the rules- is there anything against putting in copyright protected music like Eddie Murphy's "Party All The Time" in our shorts?

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-04-17 15:01:57

At 4/16/23 01:05 AM, Galneda wrote:
At 3/1/23 09:25 PM, CrockettDK wrote:
I reviewed the rules- is there anything against putting in copyright protected music like Eddie Murphy's "Party All The Time" in our shorts?

Nothing is in the rules suggesting anything against it but due to Newgrounds’ copyright rules we can’t suggest using any songs that’d play on the radio. However cover songs have been used many times before in both normal submissions and Collabs. Prime examples being Fly Me To The Moon in the Evangelion Collab and the multiple The Pillows songs in the Toonami Collab plus multiple other examples. If you do a cover of the song that’d be fine, but not the original version.

however I don’t hold this standard for Transformers background music, you have no need to make a cover of that music but I’d still suggest doing so if you think that’d make your cartoon better.

Queer Starscream

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-04-19 19:09:24

oh HELL yeah im 100% joining loved the first one being in the second one lets go

he is staring

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-06-07 22:19:43

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts’ release is in a couple of days and early screenings have hit theaters already.

iu_990314_9475454.png

This whole collab was done this year mostly because of this movie. I already said this on Twitter but you guys don’t understand how much Transformers means to me. It was one of my biggest hyper fixations growing up and it was all because of the Movies. One of the main reasons I wanted to host this new Transformers Collab is because of my love of the franchise and my excitement for the new movie and now it’s finally here. I’m so glad to have gotten the chance to host a successor to the original Transformers Collab. This has been the best part of the past year for me and everyone involved has been doing great work and I’m sure you’re all going to love it once it’s finished.

Till All Are One

iu_990313_9475454.png

Queer Starscream

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-06-17 14:16:28

Hoping I can join this collab if it happens again in the future. I’ve always wanted to do some reanimated clips from the g1 movie

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-08-06 22:08:54

Can't wait to see the final result!

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-11-07 18:01:06

Hey everyone, check out the recent Update to the collab I posted to my page.

https://crockettdk.newgrounds.com/news/post/1399911

Queer Starscream

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-11-12 20:19:25

can you still join the Collab?

schnoz

schnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnozschnoz

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-11-12 20:21:19

At 11/12/23 08:19 PM, wackymuffin wrote: can you still join the Collab?

Yes!! Message me through the PMs on here with your work, or use the Email!

Queer Starscream

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2024-04-02 05:42:46

So how are things going?

Only valid after midnight, every other fortnight, when the store is already closed.

Response to The Transformers Collab 2024-04-02 11:08:14

At 4/2/24 05:42 AM, coystags wrote: So how are things going?

The most I can say is that progress is ramping up! We've gotten a ton of submissions finished lately and the editing process is starting. We have plans to release a trailer in may as well as a proper update for the project. We have a ton planned, and even recently held a meeting talking about what needs to happen, so we're super excited to tease what we've done.

Queer Starscream

BBS Signature