00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiwi023 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Alberto J Garcia Professional Voice Actor Available

1,045 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey there everyone! I never got to post on these forums before but,I'll make this quick as to not waste your time! My name is Alberto J Garcia otherwise known as MeatySentaiVA. I am posting this for those who are potentially hiring for voice work in animation, video games, what have ya!

I posted my resume down below but, some things I have been in are

• VA Academy
  • Attention Associates
  • Mr Hingo
  • Screw Guys
  • SRS (Original Animation)
  • Maze 4 You
  • And many more!

Resume

Along with my resume is my demo which I had done just last month!

Demo

If this post interested you or if you have any ideas I would fit into, please dont be shy to shoot me a DM! We can talk details!

Thanks for reading and stay frosty

『T』『W』『D』『S』『Y』『D』

BBS Signature

Response to Alberto J Garcia Professional Voice Actor Available 2023-03-24 14:54:21

At 3/1/23 04:16 AM, MeatySentaiVA wrote: Hey there everyone! I never got to post on these forums before but,I'll make this quick as to not waste your time! My name is Alberto J Garcia otherwise known as MeatySentaiVA. I am posting this for those who are potentially hiring for voice work in animation, video games, what have ya!

Nice work man, you definitely seem to have the skills. To help the odds of putting them to good use, be sure to chase up auditions and other opportunities - only advertising like this sadly doesn't generally yield a lot of response. But put in some effort and I'm sure you'll be landing nice projects in no time!

Response to Alberto J Garcia Professional Voice Actor Available 2023-03-24 15:38:15

At 3/24/23 02:54 PM, LuckyDee wrote:
At 3/1/23 04:16 AM, MeatySentaiVA wrote: Hey there everyone! I never got to post on these forums before but,I'll make this quick as to not waste your time! My name is Alberto J Garcia otherwise known as MeatySentaiVA. I am posting this for those who are potentially hiring for voice work in animation, video games, what have ya!
Nice work man, you definitely seem to have the skills. To help the odds of putting them to good use, be sure to chase up auditions and other opportunities - only advertising like this sadly doesn't generally yield a lot of response. But put in some effort and I'm sure you'll be landing nice projects in no time!

o

Thanks for the welcome friend! I definitely got the auditions and projects covered 🤌🏼🤌🏼I mostly wanted to introduce myself to all you fine lovely folks, again thank you for the warm welcome 💓 (mobile typing is killing me lmao)

『T』『W』『D』『S』『Y』『D』

BBS Signature