00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AktheDude just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

1 male + 1 female for a charity project (unpaid)

1,123 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I require a 1M and 1F for a charity visual novel, it will be released on mental health awareness month (May 2023) and will be able to be downloaded for free. For every 100 DLs I will donate IDR 100k to Bully ID organization. If there’s any tips left in my ko-fi for this game, it will be donated also.

Long Since the Eschaton is a game about the end of a zombie apocalypse. The last two humans on earth find themselves stumbling upon each other. While one struggles to keep herself alive, the other just wants to end it all.

Note : The visual novel will not include any sexual content, but there will be profanity in the dialogue.

Content warning : suicide, murder, depression, panic attacks, anxiety, violence (towards zombies) and mentions of bullying.

More info can be found here Audition Details

The audition deadline would be March 12th 2023 ^^

Response to 1 male + 1 female for a charity project (unpaid) 2023-03-24 14:49:01

At 2/22/23 07:44 PM, azuzuXtwitwi wrote: I require a 1M and 1F for a charity visual novel, it will be released on mental health awareness month (May 2023) and will be able to be downloaded for free. For every 100 DLs I will donate IDR 100k to Bully ID organization. If there’s any tips left in my ko-fi for this game, it will be donated also.

Hey there, I've been a bit behind on things, but this seems like a worthwhile project. Are you still looking for VA?