00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bowtotheman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Reopening auditions for voice actors! (In need for female voices!!)

864 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Weeks ago, I did a post where I looked for voice actors for an animation I'm making about a clumsy investigator who needs to solve the crime of a millionaire, It needs female voices!!

I'll be accepting auditions until: March 5

CHARACTERS:

GIRL #1

She's rich, she likes when people does what she says, and when something goes wrong, she would do anything to make that situation in her favor. She really loves her husband, and always wants to make him happy and safe as well. She's arrogant, and she always wants to be right, she's calm, and always speaks in formal manners. She treats every person but her husband as inferior, and can get nervous and stresed easily, but she tries to sound as calm as it's posible. (She's 38 years old) 16 LINES

GIRL #2

A young crime investigator who is always nervous, waiting something to happen. Her voice is a bit high pitched, she's very energetic and speaks fast, but often has problems to comunicate what she's meaning, due to her being a bit insecure. She's ambitious and timid. (She's arround her 20's) 22 LINES

iu_903019_10057882.webp

iu_903020_10057882.webp

If you are interested, contact me, show me your previous works, and i'll send some demo lines to see how you can do it!

You can contact me on my discord DaJuliana#6856, here or my mail: thejulxzcontact@gmail.com

This work is voluntary/unpaid, if you want to help I'd apreciate it a lot!

Thanks for reading!!!

First post: https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1519861

At 2/21/23 04:12 PM, Julxz wrote: Weeks ago, I did a post where I looked for voice actors for an animation I'm making about a clumsy investigator who needs to solve the crime of a millionaire, It needs female voices!!

I'll be accepting auditions until: March 5

Ah. I think this answers my question :S