00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

bitchfurry666 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anybody looking for a voice actor? I'm up for hire!

1,132 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I don't exactly have an insane amount of experience professionally doing voice acting or any voice-work, but I do have several examples of at least close to what I am capable of doing voice-wise available. I also have improved significantly in actually practicing the use of my voice since the making of a lot of these vocal examples (including narration for music). Oh, and some of these were made purely for the joke and stuff, so I'm not exactly putting my "100%" into all of it haha:

THE DINNER DATE | Gabs Cartoons

The Raunchy Whore Abomination (Parody Audio Skit) (ALL VOICES)

IMPRESSIONABLES - Gabs' Impressions #1

Blade Runner 2083 (Album) - Transmission 3

and pretty much any song by Gynk. Look it up on YouTube, Bandcamp, or Spotify, and you'll see what I mean.

If you would be interested in having a naturally lower toned voice (that is also capable of doing some high voices) be used in your work, feel free to drop me a line and we can work out the pricing depending on the work that is being asked of the project.

I hope that I can possibly help some of you by providing voices to some of your projects. It would be really fun to finally do professionally, and I am a big fan of helping independent creators get their stuff out there in a variety of different ways! Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Sincerely,

Gabs

BBS Signature

Response to Anybody looking for a voice actor? I'm up for hire! 2023-02-17 04:25:50

One thing I may or may not have already mentioned: I am capable of doing lower (natural voice), middle, and decently high vocal ranges, so the variety you could get from my voice is pretty huge. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Anybody looking for a voice actor? I'm up for hire! 2023-03-18 02:29:10

At 2/17/23 04:00 AM, GabrielLoganStudios wrote:
I hope that I can possibly help some of you by providing voices to some of your projects. It would be really fun to finally do professionally, and I am a big fan of helping independent creators get their stuff out there in a variety of different ways! Hope to hear from some of you soon.

At 2/16/23 09:32 PM, TheGioSpeaks wrote: Hello, there!

Hey man, good to see you getting your name out there but be sure not to leave it at that. Chase up auditions and other help-wanted ads and use those opportunities to build your skills and your network. Don't expect creators to come knocking on your door, make sure you know where to find theirs instead. Put in some effort and you're bound to start landing parts sooner rather than later. And any questions, just hit these forums.

Good luck!

Response to Anybody looking for a voice actor? I'm up for hire! 2023-03-18 15:06:31

At 3/18/23 02:29 AM, LuckyDee wrote:
At 2/17/23 04:00 AM, GabrielLoganStudios wrote:
At 2/16/23 09:32 PM, TheGioSpeaks wrote: Hello, there!
Hey man, good to see you getting your name out there but be sure not to leave it at that. Chase up auditions and other help-wanted ads and use those opportunities to build your skills and your network. Don't expect creators to come knocking on your door, make sure you know where to find theirs instead. Put in some effort and you're bound to start landing parts sooner rather than later. And any questions, just hit these forums.

Good luck!

Thank you for the suggestion! I'll be sure to attempt to do that more. Do you have any suggestions that might be able to help me branch out and network more, even if it's not necessarily for something like professional VA and more along the lines of putting myself out there as an artist/animator/musician?

BBS Signature