00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

qamar123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Male VA looking for work

1,373 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Male VA looking for work 2023-02-17 02:45:17

[2022 Demo Reel]

Hiya! My name's Josh, and I'm sort of a newbie newgrounder looking for some VA work! I've been voice acting since I was around 16 and I'm looking to improve each and everyday! Voice acting is a hobby I really enjoy and I hope to make it a profession one of these days. I previously used a Blue Yeti but as of January 16th, 2023, I currently use an AT2020 USB Microphone. I also have Youtube playlist of projects I have voiced in. If you would like me to voice for your projects, feel free to shoot me a message!

live life with no regrets. also be a decent person

Response to Male VA looking for work 2023-03-24 14:43:39

At 2/17/23 02:45 AM, VioletJosh wrote: [2022 Demo Reel]

Hiya! My name's Josh, and I'm sort of a newbie newgrounder looking for some VA work! I've been voice acting since I was around 16 and I'm looking to improve each and everyday! Voice acting is a hobby I really enjoy and I hope to make it a profession one of these days. I previously used a Blue Yeti but as of January 16th, 2023, I currently use an AT2020 USB Microphone. I also have Youtube playlist of projects I have voiced in. If you would like me to voice for your projects, feel free to shoot me a message!

Hey, welcome to the club man - that voice demo sounds pretty damn good. Use that to advertise your skills, but be sure to actively chase up auditions and approach creators; waiting for them to come to you is unlikely to get you anywhere. Apply some elbow grease and I'm sure you'll be landing good parts before you know it.

Response to Male VA looking for work 2023-05-31 05:39:48

Are you still offering? I want to animate something for the ASDFMOVIE9000+ collab. I can send you the script in DMs, or via Discord

Response to Male VA looking for work 2023-05-31 11:46:21

Yep, I'm still offering! You can just send me the script on Discord if you want ^^

live life with no regrets. also be a decent person