00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

officialkingcrab0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New VA has Joined the Fray!

1,146 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello, there!

I am The Gio Speaks, you can call me Gio. I'm a stay-at-home dad who does VO/VA. It's a pleasure to meet you all! I'm not a professional (yet), but I'm hoping to make it into the big leagues one day.

Anyway, if you'd like to see a sample of what I can do, please view this video. My apologies for the inconsistent audio quality—I was recording in a closet for majority of the time. I now no longer do this. XD

Don't hesitate to DM me! 👋

(EDIT: I do not have an official demo reel yet, so I didn't post in the Open Mic Thread.)

Response to New VA has Joined the Fray! 2023-03-18 02:26:22

At 2/16/23 09:32 PM, TheGioSpeaks wrote: Hello, there!

Hey man, welcome to the club. Getting your name out there is a good start, but as I tell all the new faces: be sure not to leave it at that. Chase up auditions and other help-wanted ads and use those opportunities to build your skills and your network. Don't expect creators to come knocking on your door, make sure you know where to find theirs instead. Put in some effort and you're bound to start landing parts sooner rather than later. And any questions, just hit these forums.

Good luck!

Response to New VA has Joined the Fray! 2023-03-21 13:08:45

At 3/18/23 02:26 AM, LuckyDee wrote:
At 2/16/23 09:32 PM, TheGioSpeaks wrote: Hello, there!
Hey man, welcome to the club. Getting your name out there is a good start, but as I tell all the new faces: be sure not to leave it at that. Chase up auditions and other help-wanted ads and use those opportunities to build your skills and your network. Don't expect creators to come knocking on your door, make sure you know where to find theirs instead. Put in some effort and you're bound to start landing parts sooner rather than later. And any questions, just hit these forums.

Good luck!

Thanks! Definitely going to try my best here!