00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

domvip just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actors needed for an animated pilot episode

1,269 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I am looking for voice actors for an animated TV pilot episode called TCAS: Heroes Awaken (The ChristianAnimations Show).

Summary

Christian's dream of being one of the world’s most excellent animators. While that is happening, the villains of MSC are trying to stop everyone's fun. Will ChristianAnimations, and Doggy stop them before it’s too late?

Requirements

• Good quality microphone (blue yeti, or others)
  • Professionally able to record the characters
  • Must be able to follow deadlines
  • Be kind to one another
  • Have fun

Character 

Doggy

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/I97x_dt14WrguaBCe_EK4arFNr8b_5Q5vdx-ErM1Y2KiEHFLPjdXIhL2vVvKF8uY1vzVjl_3UWHj1Z1h_Hagb8TfkMKJCZKLJk8GGbvWj8DoS1i20mcAl3_wT37MCW0E-CxdnX9mhoO8JVIWWZzUAnU

Doggy is a 14-year-old diamond retriever and is also a pet of Christian. Born in New York, Doggy has a big family of dogs based on the types of gems in real life. Doggy ended up being lost. He was found by a 15-year-old who thought he was abandoned, with his soft, loving heart of a dog. He will help out with Christian. He can also fly with the big ears he has. Doggy pilots the plane that ChristianAnimations owns/rides. Doggy accidentally mispronounced some of his words.

Voice requirements for Doggy

• Must be able to to a female child-like voice

Loin Gamer

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/XqmcrAuFyZhNyl0M64dL_d9dlEXTJPN1pYBxzCKsyxMVDweb9qdAqC3JVjqoD6kkiPaT0r3dhdtjyuGabW5Y_mhuxGTjhrUuCNTAFOHhID4p6LLAG1i4eI5o9TGg0C_FHlDLHT7NIXcYragSobw7dvE

loin game is the lion that loves to play video games, and VR games, he goes to high school in mountain street city. He's 15 years old and plans to be in the mountain X games. He wants to be the world's best gamer. He is tough, hotheaded with a heart of gold, and sometimes rages when he gets mad at a video game.

Voice requirements for loin Gamer

• Must be able to do an aggressive-sounding 

Extras

Scott Free (protagonist) (country voice)

Henchmen (2x boys 1x girl) (any kind)

Audience + side Characters (any kind)

Requirements

• Just follow the top, Lol

Notes

I do not have any money, but if you like me to help you with your projects, or videos for something, I can help you. If I do get money out of this (this is a film festival cartoon) I will pay everyone who helps out, I will also make sure to put you in the film credits. The deadline for the film is July 2023. I will delay if I have to but It will not be fun, so I hope I can get some people to help.

(Deadline: April 15, 2023) 

- ChristianAnimations

Response to Voice Actors needed for an animated pilot episode 2023-02-16 15:54:35

At 2/15/23 10:04 PM, ChristianAnimations1 wrote: I am looking for voice actors for an animated TV pilot episode called TCAS: Heroes Awaken (The ChristianAnimations Show).

Summary
Christian's dream of being one of the world’s most excellent animators. While that is happening, the villains of MSC are trying to stop everyone's fun. Will ChristianAnimations, and Doggy stop them before it’s too late?

Requirements

Character 

I would love to voice you in your prjocet

cpj

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actors needed for an animated pilot episode 2023-03-18 02:22:22

At 2/15/23 10:04 PM, ChristianAnimations1 wrote: I am looking for voice actors for an animated TV pilot episode called TCAS: Heroes Awaken

Hey man, had any luck in finding actors? I won't be able to help you myself, but I can spread the word for you if you want...

Response to Voice Actors needed for an animated pilot episode 2023-03-19 13:21:49

At 3/18/23 02:22 AM, LuckyDee wrote:
At 2/15/23 10:04 PM, ChristianAnimations1 wrote: I am looking for voice actors for an animated TV pilot episode called TCAS: Heroes Awaken
Hey man, had any luck in finding actors? I won't be able to help you myself, but I can spread the word for you if you want...

It's okay man, if you don't wanna help, if you're able to, you can spread the word, I'm working on an animated pilot for a show called The ChristianAnimations Show Epi: 0 | Heroes Awaken. it's an animated pilot, thanks!

- ChristianAnimations

Response to Voice Actors needed for an animated pilot episode 2023-03-20 09:04:34

Send you a PM!

Response to Voice Actors needed for an animated pilot episode 2023-03-23 19:07:03

Has the role been filled for Scott Free? I'm a native Texan, and I think I can get that country drawl you're looking for.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature