00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FewThe just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

looking for a japanese va for my oc

1,099 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

hi! im looking for a japanese VA for my oc. if you can do something like pochita voice from chainsaw man that would be great. if you are a female, i would like to hear some samples. and if possible for the females if you are ok with something like adult content

Response to looking for a japanese va for my oc 2023-02-25 01:19:26

At 1/30/23 09:23 AM, Knightfanghentai wrote: hi! im looking for a japanese VA for my oc. if you can do something like pochita voice from chainsaw man that would be great. if you are a female, i would like to hear some samples. and if possible for the females if you are ok with something like adult content

Hey hey, I won't be able to help you myself, but I might be able to reach some people if you're still looking.

Response to looking for a japanese va for my oc 2023-02-25 02:04:55

At 2/25/23 01:19 AM, LuckyDee wrote:
At 1/30/23 09:23 AM, Knightfanghentai wrote: hi! im looking for a japanese VA for my oc. if you can do something like pochita voice from chainsaw man that would be great. if you are a female, i would like to hear some samples. and if possible for the females if you are ok with something like adult content
Hey hey, I won't be able to help you myself, but I might be able to reach some people if you're still looking.

that would be nice :3

Response to looking for a japanese va for my oc 2023-02-26 09:59:48

At 2/25/23 02:04 AM, Knightfanghentai wrote:
that would be nice :3

Shared with the VA Collab!

Response to looking for a japanese va for my oc 2023-02-26 10:07:19

thanks <3