00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

officialkingcrab0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Seeking new Female VA for my Series

1,228 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm looking for a female voice to play a character in my series Spin Axle. Their name is Betty "Bethesda" Biker, and they are a tomboy. Below is an early rough draft of the character, I'm currently making an updated version. The show is mostly just for fun, I can't pay but you will be credited for helping.

Dm me if you're interested in the role!

iu_881588_8680590.webp

Response to Seeking new Female VA for my Series 2023-02-25 01:18:36

At 1/29/23 03:45 PM, CaioSoul wrote: I'm looking for a female voice to play a character in my series Spin Axle. Their name is Betty "Bethesda" Biker, and they are a tomboy. Below is an early rough draft of the character, I'm currently making an updated version. The show is mostly just for fun, I can't pay but you will be credited for helping.

Hey, bit late with my reply, but if you are still looking let me know and I'll see if I can reach some people for you...

Response to Seeking new Female VA for my Series 2023-03-05 16:36:56

At 2/25/23 01:18 AM, LuckyDee wrote:
At 1/29/23 03:45 PM, CaioSoul wrote: I'm looking for a female voice to play a character in my series Spin Axle. Their name is Betty "Bethesda" Biker, and they are a tomboy. Below is an early rough draft of the character, I'm currently making an updated version. The show is mostly just for fun, I can't pay but you will be credited for helping.
Hey, bit late with my reply, but if you are still looking let me know and I'll see if I can reach some people for you...

Hi, yes I am still currently looking for a female VA to voice someone. I've searched on other platforms and could use some help looking for someone.

Response to Seeking new Female VA for my Series 2023-03-06 01:40:45

At 3/5/23 04:36 PM, CaioSoul wrote:
Hi, yes I am still currently looking for a female VA to voice someone. I've searched on other platforms and could use some help looking for someone.

Shared with the VA Collab!

Response to Seeking new Female VA for my Series 2023-03-06 23:01:43

At 3/5/23 04:36 PM, CaioSoul wrote:
At 2/25/23 01:18 AM, LuckyDee wrote:

Hello! I would love to vice your character if you want, you can dm me and we can talk about it!